Chapter 1

The storm is drizzling outside that made a chill down in every deep end of my nerves. It was screaming like a monster trying to get it's food by just growling at it. Once I opened the window, the wind trailed on my skin that made me shiver. I was waiting for my mom to arrive so soon but there's no any shadows of her that I've seen for about 36 days. I was worried, I was scared. I don't know what 16 year old girl could do alone. I tried to go to police to find her but they said someone murdered her. My feelings are mixing like a salt and sugar and my mind can't be connected to my actions like water and vinegar.

I'm the only child. My Dad leave us when I was only 8 years old because of his mistress. My Mom and I tried to stop him to move and go through a wrong path but he doesn't opened his ears to listen to us. The way he smashed his right fist on my Mom's jaw created a big lump in my throat. I get the shovel in the back of our house without hesitating. Me, carrying the gigantic shovel made my muscles cracked up but I hastily pulled the huge thing up and crashed it into my Dad's face. He shouted, He swore and He screamed my name with his hand covering his bloody left eye. I anxiously stared at him with angry with my eyes. I hurriedly took my mother's arms and say "Mom, are you okay ? Let's get out of here. I don't want Daddy to hurt you." I saw my Father rolling on the floor crying out because of pain that I did to him. The perfect groups of tears fell down from my eyes down to my colar bone. I can't see clearly, I rapidly blink my two eyes but it was so blurry. I can't even recorgnize that if this house are ours.

Someone pulled my hair back so hard and dragged me across the room.

"How dare you to do this on my face you lil slut ?!" The man starts to cry blood while I'm crying tears. I didn't answer. Something deep inside me were nervous to speak and something on my mind is shouting at me to rant at his devilish face but all I did is to stand there and tried to stop the river coming from my little grey eyes. My left and right brain is screaming at each other but they were both strong enough to make my body not to function. I cried and cried until I hear my Mom's voice shouting at the devil's son.

"Go away Tristan ! Me and my daughter would never wish for you to get back ! We will never find you ! We can live by our ow-"

"I will kill you both ! I will kill you ! We're not yet done my wife. I will kill your little Lois and never let my life ruined ! I'll never be back !" My dad reluctantly slapped my Mom's face that made my mouth moved by itself.

"You can't do it with my Mom ! You're a devil's son !" I shouted and my eyes filled with tears that I'd never expected to fall.

The man walks towards me and slammed my head into the wall and all I can remember is when I opened my eyes, I saw a beatiful woman who named Rose carresing my face while the salty water trailing on her jaw where the bruise located.