Gucci Gayng

Gazzy had missed Omar sorely since they were usually attached 24/7, so when Omar called him letting him know he was back/on his way over, he was ecstatic (essketsic?). Wanting to look hot for his boo he headed to his closet -lighting a blunt on the way- and stripped out of his clothes, stepping out of his panties and leafing through his options. In between exhales of smoke he slipped on a light pink cropped hoodie and a matching pair of booty shorts-I mean "gym shorts". As he pulled on a pair of black thigh highs he checked himself out in the mirror, fiddling nervously with his navel ring. (his stummy got drip ❄️😩) Satisfied with what he saw, he turned his back to the mirror and took a mostly full body selfie, sending it to Omar along with a text.

-cnt wait 4 u to cum home papi 💖
---------------
omar pov
---------------
Omar finished messing with his car stereo when he looked down to see the text from Gazzy. His gaze softened upon seeing his boyfriend's name and his lips pulled into a smirk opening the message. Typing out a response, he took a moment to let his eyes rake over the photo, taking notice of the way his back arched, his nice ass barely poking out of them shorts in the mirror behind him. Damn he was gonna give it to that boy good tonight.

-see u soon baby boy :*
----time skip-----
omniscient pov i guess, i'll try not to make it confusing

Omar pulled up to the crib and parked, flicking his finished blunt out the window. He checked his reflection one more time before stepping out and locking the door behind him, he strode with what he hoped looked like confidence but he dropped his facade and grinned widely seeing Gazzy open the front door; closing the distance between them he scooped the smaller boy into his arms who happily obliged wrapping his legs around his waist. "I missed youuuuuuu", Gazzy breathed, his pink braces showing through his giant grin.

Omar laughed, kissing the side of his head and carrying him into the house, kicking the door closed behind him and leaning back against it. "I missed you too bebè", the taller male spoke softly into his pink and blonde dreads, nudging his nose against the others forehead to get him to lift his head so that he can plant a long overdue kiss to those smooth pink lips. They stay like that until Gazzy giggles, breaking the kiss as Omar licks his own lips tasting strawberry lip gloss. Delicious. He wanted to taste every inch of him, and he planned to.

He kissed him harder this time, the change in mood obvious to both as Gazzy tangles his fingers in Purpp's dreads, pulling his head closer deepening the kiss and sliding his tongue between his lips. Their tongues fought briefly for dominance but Omar put a quick end to that and Pump wasn't in much of a mood to fight it out so he welcomed the kiss, sighing contentedly. Omar enjoyed this pace but he had been deprived for too long so he flipped them around pressing Gazzy against the door. He plays with the edge of his shorts before sliding his hands underneath and squeezing dat azz making him gasp and letting Purpp's tongue delve deeper down his throat.

Not content to be outdone, Pump kicks off his gucci slides and crosses his ankles tightly behind Omar's back, grinding their hips together in the process as he bit down hard on his lip, tugging slightly. This earned him a light slap on the ass and he breathed a moan into Purpp's mouth, their teeth colliding as their tongues explored each other's mouths fervently. Hands began to roam during the heated kiss, Pump's nails dragging down Omar's back where they had snaked under his t shirt, the owner of said shirt had his hands full: one taking turns slowly massaging and gripping Gazzy's ass cheek, the other at the base of his skull between his dreads making sure their kiss stays deep but also making sure his bae's head won't hurt being right against the door.

Omar slides both of his hands up to his shoulders then down to his calves, unhooking them from behind him to set the boy down, getting an annoyed whine in response to which he just laughed. "Sorry, I don't know how but you is heavy babe." He sat him down and leaned close to his ear, "Tal vez es ese culo gordo que tienes." (translation: Maybe it's that fat ass you got.) Pump laughs and play slaps his arm, turning around and backing it up against his hardened dick (sorta standing on his tippy toes to do so). "Oh, this ass?", Pump asked innocently.

Omar gulped, his hands going to tightly grip his hips, leaving no room between the two with the added bonus of adjusting somewhat for the height difference. He nearly lifts him off the ground for a moment grinding him against his dick making them both groan. One hand traveled from his hip to the back of his smooth thigh, inching underneath his shorts only to have his length harden impossibly. "No llevas bragas." (translation: "you're not wearing panties.") Omar managed to announce, punctuating it with a "Fuck, Gaz.".

Gazzy blushed, putting a hand over one of Omar's larger ones and leading it over his stomach and under his top, the taller man taking it from there and runs his thumb over his nipple then pinches it, straightening Pump's back so that it's to his chest. "You really just noticed? And people think I'm the slow one." Pump spoke, leaning back and trailing his hands behind him to Purpp's package, unzipping his jeans allowing Omar to push them down slightly. Way more comfortable, plus now his (barely clothed) dick was basically between Gazzy's (barely clothed) ass cheeks. Omar failed to hold in a groan as he licked a stripe up the back of Pump's neck, nibbling and beginning to suck once he reached the spot just below his ear.

Gazzy shivered, arching into the sensation as he grabs the hand that had been teasing his nipples and brings it to his lips. Dragging the pointer finger along the outline of his mouth, he slips it past his lips and wraps his tongue around it, moving it deeper until he's to the knuckle. Purpp takes a brief pause from marking up Gaz's neck to bite his ear, staying that way as he spoke in a low tone, voice thick with lust. "You tryna get ready for this dick already baby?" He sucked harshly on his pulse, his unoccupied hand being dragged quickly between the younger boy's thighs.

"Jesus, papi.." Gazzy whimpered around the digit in his mouth, pulling it out but not before dragging his teeth along it. "Take me to bed?" He breathed, eyes glazed as he looks back at Omar. Purpp immediately nods and picks him up bridal style, giving another few kisses to his love's neck as he makes his way to the bedroom. Once there he gently tosses Gazzy onto the bed, taking his own shirt and pants off and dropping them to the floor.