avoiding

Kara's POV:

I've avoided Jack successfully for two days. It's been the hardest two days of my life. Now you may ask, How do you avoid someone if you have to share a hotel room with them? The solution is you change who you room with. I now share a room with Elizabeth and Kristen. They have become my new closest friends and have provided me a lot of comfort without knowing it. I still don't know who that person is but they have left me alone. I quickly shut my journal as I hear Johnson say my name.

"Hey Johnson!" I say nervously hoping he didn't see me just practically murder my notebook.

"You wanna hang out with G, Kristen, and I today? We have an off day and thought we would spend it with you,"He asks excitement filling his voice.

oh no, I think to myself. why me, there are so many other people here to hang out with. "Sure," I reply getting out of my chair. " So what are we doing?"

"We thought we would just venture around the city since we only have a few hours,"he replies and runs a hand through his hair.

"Okay, sounds good! I'm gonna go change really quick and I will meet you guys down stairs," I say to him as I get in the elevator going back to my room.

-

"Gilinsky you have to wear a shirt! You can't go shirtless in 30 degree weather!"I hear Johnson exclaim as I walk into the lobby.

I'm met with a shirtless Jack and an annoyed Johnson. I've seen Jack shirtless before but like wow.

"You like what you see?" Jack says and winks flirtatiously.

I blush and roll my eyes. "Stop, oh my gosh."

Jack walks away and Johnson and I are left alone.

"Bro, he just flirted with you," Johnson says with a serious face.

"Bro, I know!" I reply back trying to keep a straight face. We both start laughing and fall on the ground. Jack comes back in an insanely quick amount of time and looks at us like we are crackheads.

"What? We thought something was funny," I say as he shakes his head.

"Let's just go, I'm hungry and want to get food," Jack says walking out the door.

-

We finally arrive at chipotle after walking for 10 minutes. Kristen joined our walk about halfway there, because she was shopping.

"What do you all want?" I ask looking at the menu as we wait.

"I want die," Kristen says laughing. (lol
this is an inside joke with me and the editor)

"Mood. I want a quesadilla though."

"OOO!" Jack practically screams, "I love quesadillas!"

"Same, we should just get like fifty quesadillas,"Johnson suggests while looking at the quesadilla on the menu.

"Agreed, but like that would be expensive," I say counteracting his idea.