Rack- Jealous

Ryes pov
"Jacky, what's wrong?" I asked my boyfriend as he cuddled up to his pillows facing the wall.

"Nothing." He pouted.

"Baby look at me." I told him in a stern but sweet tone making him turn his head to look at me with his slightly puffy eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked again placing my hand on his side.

"Nothing." He said once again.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No."

"Can I have a kiss then?"

"How about you go kiss andy" Jack sassed before turning his head away from me.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't you remember this morning?"

Flashback
Jacks pov
It was just a normal day in the roadtrip house and Rye, Andy, and i were in living room while Rye and Andy were doing a live. Me being my bored self I decided to watch it from my phone and immediately regretted when saw the comments. Everyone was telling them to kiss or commenting how close they were even though they knew Rye and I were together. After a few minutes of watching the live I felt jealous how andy was sitting between Ryes legs so I just turned it off and walked into the kitchen to make food. As I started to make my food I felt eyes on me and I knew it was Ryes, but when I looked back at him I could see a slight smirk playing on his lips.

"Rye, kiss andy." Rye read out one of the comments before he pecked Andy's cheek looking back at me. I felt even more jealous now. Then a few minutes later he did it again and this time I couldn't take it anymore so I slowly walked up to my room, getting into my bed, under the cover,pulling it up passed my head so if anyone came in they wouldn't see the tears coming from my eyes.
End of flashback

"Baby you know I was just doing that to make you jealous, I wanted to see what you would you do." Rye said getting all the way on the bed now.

"Yeah and it worked." I told him moving away.

"I love you, you know that right?"

"Yes." I mumbled.

"So you know I would never cheat on you. You are the OnLy person I love."

"I love you too... but I'm still mad at you."

"Alright, you asked for it." He said jumping on top of me wrapping his arms around my waist as mine went around his neck. Rye only did this when he knew I was mad at him for something and he knew I could never resist not hugging back.

"I love you Jacky." He mumbled against my neck.

"I love you too." I mumbled back.

"Can I have that kiss now?" Rye asked pulling his head out of the crook of my neck to look at me.

"Yes you can." I smiled at him leaning up a little bit to connect our lips in a slow, sweet, loving kiss. After we pulled away Rye got off of me lying on his back only for me to bury my head into his chest.