CHAPTER 1 (YAH!!!!!)

HEY GUYS REALLY QUICKLY I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT MOSTLY ALL MAGCON SEX SLAVE STORYS ARE THE SAME , SO IM GOING TO TRY AND MAKE MINE DIFFERNT , INJOY AND STAY AWESOME :P - JADYN

RYANS P.O.V

"Hey olivia wake up" I said sleeply as I was shaking her arm. " What?" she said even more sleepy. " Guess what today is" I said causeing Ally to wake up , " go back to sleep its 8:00 in the moring" she says half asleep. " DID YOU GUYS FORGET ITS MY BIRTHDAY!" I said probally waking up my hole family , as soon as i finsihed my sentece Olivia and Allys head shot up. " Omg I cant belive we forgot" they said happily ."Well come on lets go get ready!" I said super exesited I walked to my closet when Ally and Olivia grabbed there bags. Olivia was wearing a black and withe dress , pink convers , and a few gold bracelets . Ally was wearing light blue high wasted shorts , a white crop top that had a picture of a sunset on it , a gold necklace that said ALLY in really pretty writing and she was wearing purple filp flops . And finally I was wearing really cut up shorts , and a crop top that had a picture of a cat on it that was wearing galaxy sunglasses , I was also wearing a silver charm braclet and bright purple convers. We all headed to the bathroom to finish getting ready , we all put on mascar and eyeliner. I curled my hair and put in my nose ring that was just a super tiny dimanod we all brushed or teeth put on perfume and walked down stairs.

We walked down the stairs and all our parents were in the living room "What's going on ?" Ally asked confused like the rest of us . All of a sudden there was a knock on the door Ally's dad got up and opened it and you wont belive who it was...............

HAHA SORRY GUYS CLIFFHANGER I HATE THEM TO BUT ANYWAYS HOPE YOU INJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER SEE YOU LATER AND STAY AWESOME - JADYN :P