11

"Kat!" The said girl stopped in her tracks and called for a time-out. She turned to the speaker.

"Oh, hi Otis! Didn't see you there." O'Katie said, between pants.

"Are you okay?  You've been playing hard. I don't want you to overdo it, as you are still recovering." Otis said. O'Katie rolled her eyes.

"Otis, I'm FINE! I'm feeling quite better actually." She said with a slight smile. 

"Oh, okay. Os-Dr. O was worried when she realized she didn't give you your medicine."Otis said, catching himself frome revealing Dr. O's name. 

 "You know, something happened when I was in the trunk." O'Katie muttered, a far away look present on her face.

"Let me get Pia, and you can tell us your story." Otis suggested. O'Katie nodded and followed him. 

*at the tree...

"So when I was out cold, I saw myself laying there. It was like I had died, then sent to Heaven. It was beautiful! A garden of rainbow-colored flowers. I ran through all the flower patches. I had a conversation with God, but without words. I told him I wanted to stay but He told me I needed to come back. He said I was needed here, and that it wasn't my time to join him yet. So now, I'm here." O'Katie described.

"Wow, that's incredible!" Olympia awed. 

"Kat, have you told anyone about this?" Otis asked. He was concerned.

"Don't worry, Otis. I haven't." O'Katie assured the boy. 

"I don't want anyone making fun of you." Otis explained his reason for concern.

"Otis, I bet others will think it as amazing as we do." Olympia butted in.

"Olympia is right." O'Katie said. 

"I guess you two are right. Who's ready for that game of tug of war?" Otis said, changing the subject.

They raced to the two lines forming by Ms. O.

Otis made a plan to ask the Boston doctor about the incredible healing of his girlfriend.  Ms. O went along too. The doctor didn't know how it was possible, but only that it was a miracle. Otis agreed.

Everything went back to normal and Ms. O got rid of the 'No Dating' policy. 

*O'Katie*

I guess there was a Miracle.  And God, the one who saves, saved me. I'm happy to have survived to tell the tale, perhaps I can be an inspiration to others, and lead others to know the amzing God who has never let me down.That would make me very happy.

*Otis*

I guess the Torture Room incident wasn't all bad. Kat and I grew closer than ever and that changed us. I learned more about the Heavenly being that saved my girlfriend. God can do anything that seems impossible for us, because nothing is impossible with Him. And I'm thankful for that. And I finally have a story to share around the campfire! The story of two lovers, who almost were killed by a dangerous white liquid.

*Olympia*

I believe that O'Katie was being watched by Heavenly eyes. Since this experience, I decided to look more into the heavenly being she said she had a conversation with. I can confidently say that God was watching over my best friend, and saved her. He can save you too.

*Dr. Calvino*

I truly believe that the healing of this girl is a miracle, because her condition isn't currently curable. When she hit her head, she didn't die or get paralysed but was healed. Someone had His eyes on O'Katie. I don't know who, but I wish to know more about this person.

*Ms. O*

I can't believe that my mistake brought healing and a miracle. 

***

O'Katie could have sworn she heard Zach Williams singing the last line of his song, Survivor. A song that truly told her story and who she overcame the power of death with help from her Savior.

🎶 You pulled me out of the fire! I'm a survivor!🎶