Her Past Mistake

**Heads up so you all won't be confused this is when she gets banned from her home and sent away, I won't tell you the reason yet because she's gonna explain it later. I'm also altering the ages a little bit and have her be older like 16 or 17. And Danzo will be mentioned like one time. **

"F-father wait!" 

It was raining that night. She could remember it as if it were yesterday. How her family tossed her aside like nothing. She couldn't blame everyone though, her mother and younger brother tried to reason with her father but it was impossible. 

The ground outside was already soaked with mud, pools of water surrounded dented areas. Things crashed inside the house, her father's rage was enough for him to throw an old vase she had made as a child. But she hadn't meant for all of this to happen. For her father to find out, but it turns out he had already known. Her sheets had been ripped away from her mattress, along with her pillows. 

She sobbed. She couldn't seem to stop crying, her father's piercing glare. He gathered them all in the main room. He stands over her like some dictator ready to strike down any rebels. Her mother kneels beside her eyes cast down. 

"You brought shame to this family Emiko!" he spits. 

She stifles her cries and begs her father, "I'm sorry! I didn't know how to explain it to you father, but please don't do this!" 

Her father raises his hand and Emiko waits for his hand to make contact with her cheek. It never happens, she opens her eyes to see his hand stopped in mid air. He was holding himself back from hitting her. Through the deep anger he holds in his eyes she could see the pain and betrayal. 

Her father sighs and drops his hand, "You must leave."

Emiko's eyes widen and her tears cease for the moment. He was sending her away? He wouldn't look at her now, his eyes cast sideways on the floor. He was ashamed of her and it stung. 

"Hachiro please, she's our daughter!" her mother comes for her defense but Emiko knows it won't do any good. 

Her father glares at his wife and how she could be so bold in a moment like this. But the woman was losing her only daughter, her first born. 

"She made a foolish choice and betrayed this clan! And to think you were going to be the next heir." 

Emiko wasn't sure what to say. Should she try and talk with him? Or just leave and accept that she's alone. She can hear the quiet hiccups coming from her mother beside her. Emiko wanted nothing more than to go back to the day before when they were all happy. But that was over, she had to leave. 

"I won't repeat myself Emiko." 

He still wouldn't look at her but she could tell by his voice that he meant every word. She could take one thing from this, he wasn't making a scene by throwing her out on her butt. At least he was allowing her to take a few things. 

Her father had cleared the room minutes later stating that Emiko had twenty minutes to pack her necessary things, and that it was best not to wake her brother. She already had a few pieces of clothing, her weapons pouch, and a picture of her family. Hearing the floor creak she turns to find her mother in her doorway. A sad smile crosses her lips as the woman brings her into a strong embrace. Her mother had found out her secret long ago and wasn't as affected by it as her father. In fact, she laughed brightly. 

Emiko pulled back and her mother handed her three large bentos, "This is more than you need I'm sure but I want you to be okay."

Emiko smiled at her mother gratefully, "Thank you mother."