1. introductions

branch leaders

Tasuku Rin

parasitic sense - this quirk gives the user the ability to hijack someone's senses and experience what is happening to them after making direct eye contact. this quirk heavily restricts the user's movement, and using it repeatedly or for long amounts of time causes the user to go blind temporarily. when the user is hijacking someone's senses, their victim's eyes will flicker from their original eye color to purple.

mother figure; leader; spy

Kamiyama Jouken

emotion transfer: when surrounded by a crowd of people feeling the same emotion, the user can transfer all of those feelings into one person. this effect only lasts for five minutes, and if the user doesn't transfer emotions over quickly, they will start to feel the effects.

arsonist; manipulator; fancy bitch

Tsuyoshi Kazunari

warrior: the user is given adoptive muscle memory when wielding knives. if the user does not have any knives on them, then they lose all of their abilities.

mass-murderer; lover; memelord

Kim Makishi

glitch: this quirk causes the user body to constantly be in a glitchy state, giving them the ability to clip through solid objects or replace parts of their body with intangible pixels. constantly clipping through object causes the user to become fatigued, while nullifying pain using pixels can cause internal bleeding. when the user is in distress, their body glitches out even more than usual, working as a fight or flight response. 

tired fucker; hacker; victim

Koizumi Chiharu

lionfish: this quirk provides the user with the physiology of a lionfish, causing venomous spiny fins to come out of various places on their body. this quirk is the most effective underwater, thanks to the fins aiding in swim speed.

fashionista; liar; scammer

assistants and former members:

Neoko Akano

long face: the user can extend their face up to 6 meters in length. they are able to use their stretched out face to pull their body up to reach high places. if they keep their face strained for too long, it will stay like that permanently.

cannibal; sibling; cook

Nagasawa Shun

spectral hands: a spectral, floating hand appears at any point the user chooses within 30 feet. the hand can be used to manipulate objects, open doors or containers, stow or retrieve an item from containers, or do anything that a normal hand could do. the hand can carry more than ten pounds and will disappear after ten minutes or if it moves more than 30 feet from the user.

dazed; confused; closet-dweller

Itto Einosuke

shining lights: user has glowing lights under their skin that they can manipulate to confuse or hypnotize targets. these lights can't be turned off but, the brightness can be adjusted.

amputee; hypnotist; fool sufferer