Chapter 1

Y/N POV
"Y/N wake up we're here sweetie" I heard my mom softly say. I re-adjust my prosthetic as I wake up to help my mom with our minimal boxes. Let me explain, hi I am Y/N and I am moving from my home town to someplace called Nockfell. My dad.... we'll say lefts us and my mom wants to move away to a more quite calming town (little did she know). I snap out of it as the elevator dings signaling us to get out of the elevator. We are moving into the fourth floor room 403.

We finish unpacking and my mom says "Hunny go meet people around the Appartments, meet someone new." "Ugh.... okay." I reply to my mom. I decide to go down to the first floor then make my way up. On the first floor I run into someone and they spill their drink over themselves. "Oh God I'm so sorry I didn't see where I was walking and-" "Dude chill it's okay I can just wash my shirt." The guy cuts me off. I look up to get a good look at him. This guy has long brown hair and a mole under his right eye. The first thing I think of seeing this guy is why the fuck is he a Tree.
"Holy cow your tall" I say. He laughs and says "yea I get that a lot." "I can only imagine" I say because sadly I am a very short person. "Hey you should come down to my place and meet my friend I have a feeling you will like him." He says. "Sure but what is your name?" I ask the mystery man "oh it's Larry, what's yours?" "It's Y/N, nice to meet you Larry."

I have a feeling that this could lead to a great friend ship. Or maybe even more

Bap bad bap bap pow

I DID IT FUCK YEA DUDE