Chapter 1

"P..Please stop.."I cried as i curl up in a fetus form on the ground,surrounded by Harry and his mates.

To be honest,this actually happends to me almost everyday,And there's some times that i want to give up.But i stayed strong.

"Stop?You want me to stop?"He laughed as he shake his head."Oh baby,I'll only make it worse."He kicked my stomach and i felt a million knots being twisted.

Tears came rushing down my cheeks.I sob hardly as Harry laugh."I'll be back tomorrow."He smirked and kicked me one last time before turning away with his group.

I reached out for my phone and called Sandy,my bestfriend.

Ring..

Ring..

Ri-

"Hello?"Her voice booms through the phobe.

"S..Sandy."My voice cracked.

"What the fuck did Harold did this time?"Damn.She knows me too well.

"Just pl...please come here at the b..back of the school.."I said through tears.

"Ill be there.Dont go anywhere."Then she hunged up.

...

5 minutes have passed and Sandy already arrived and drove to our dorm.

"I swear to fucking god i will smack that boy's head!"Sandy balls her fist as she smack the wall,"Ow,now that fucking hurts."She says as she kissed her hand.

She's brave but she's a kiddo sometimes.

I laughed softly,"You dont have to.You're not the one who will deal with this."I said quietly.

"No Katy!This is too much for you to handle!"She throw her hands in the air in exasperation.

"Sandy..I dont want you to be involved with this.."I shake my head.

Her features soften and sit down beside me,rubbing my back."Katy,Im your bestfriend.Of course i would get my self involved here.Your problem,my problem."She smiled.

"Thanks Sandy.Really."I smiled and hugged her."I love yah."

"And i love yah too.Now get your ass up and we'll go downtown to eat.Yeah?"She clapped her hands excitedly.

I laughed then nodded.I stand up and go towards the bathroom.I looked at my self in the mirror,I looked like a zombie,to be honest.My clothes were stained from the blood that i spitted out when Harry and his mates bullying me.

I strip my clothes off and take a quick bath.After that,I put on some T-shirt that says 'I dont care what you think' and a ombre shorts.I let my hair fall to my back.i didnt bother to wear make up.

I stepped out of the bathroom,I quickly get my phone and gray beanie.I put my beanie on and put some Vans.

"Ready?"I heard sandy said,I turned around and saw her wearing a cute floral dress and flip flops.

"Yep."I said and smiled.I walked towards the door and towards the car.

"Who will drive?"I asked.

"You."She replied simply and quickly get in the passenger seat.I just chuckled and get in the driver's seat.I start the engine and start driving.

"So,Where to?"i asked,looking on the road.

"Hmm,How about the Burgers R'Us?"She smiled.

I nodded and focused on the road,until i heard her again.

"Wait,Oh my god.Is that Louis?"She squealed.

She had a massive crush on Louis Tomlinson.One of Harry's mates.Well,Louis is attractive and all,but nothing compared to Harry.