Chapter 4

Everyone in Edolas City gathered around Kyoko chanting her name, "Kyo-ko! Kyo-ko!" The crowd chanted. "Kyoko! You're a hero!" Mom said running up to her in tears. "Yes, you really are." Hijazi said. "Hijazi! You're ok! But how?" Kyoko asked in confusion. "Your reviving spell brought me back to life, but also cured me of the poison." Hijazi said. "There's Hatsu!" Kyoko said walking up to him. " Kyoko walked up to him and grabbed him by the shirt. "Look, pull a stunt like that and I'll fuck your ass up so hard you'll regret it." Kyoko said. "Y-yes- ma'am." Hatsu said frightened. Suddenly, news reporters walked up to her. "So how did Katsimi look? Was he frightening?" They asked. "Well, he was huge. Like a building. His eyes were, black. Like, pitch black." Kyoko said. "Since this was your first time using your powers, how did you know how to use it?" They asked. "It came to me like a natural instinct. Since I am related to Mitsu and Hitsugi.' Kyoko said. "So what is your name?" The news reporter asked. "Kyoko Soma." Kyoko said. "I just hope Katsimi's father doesn't come to get revenge." Kyoko said. "Who's that?" The news reporter asked. "Jidobu." Kyoko said. "Thank you for your participation." The news reporter said as he left. "People showed up to her door step left and right. There was so many people Kyoko was getting overwhelmed with autographs. The time they left was at 3:00pm. "AGHH! I can't take it anymore! Too many autographs it's tiring me out!" Kyoko said. "If they show up again i'll say you're at the store." Hijazi said. "Then they'll bombard the supermarket!" Kyoko said. "Or I could tell them your in Europe." Hijazi said. "I'm famous world wide, everyone in Europe will get riled up," Kyoko said. "It's hopeless, It's probably going to be like this until the day I die!" she said. "Kyoko! I have a surprise for you!" Mom said. "Yeah?" she asked. "It's you sister! She's coming back from College!" Mom said. "Yashi is coming back?!" Kyoko said happily. "Yes. She's coming back on her birthday! Tomorrow! I baked her a red velvet cake and sewed her a shirt that has stars on it." Mom said. "I'm going out to get her a present. I'll get her an anime wallpaper." Kyoko said. "Good idea! It should probably be the Kuromukuro series," Mom said. "That's her favorite anime." Mom added.