21𝐍𝐁𝐀

SHIP:

In which Kentrell gets caught on FaceTime with his side Nigga

KENTRELL

"You sleep?" I whisper to Sheyaa, I looked over at him seeing him knocked out. I clear my throat slowly moving Sheyaa's arm off of my waist. I grab my phone off the nightstand, getting out the bed.

"Where you goin'?" I hear making me jump. I look over at the bed seeing him sitting up while rubbing his eyes.

"I'm just going to make a sandwich or something. I'm hungry." I said.He squints his eyes at me before nodding.

"Bring me one back." He says laying back down, I nod walking out the room closing the door behind me. I sighed heavily walking downstairs to the kitchen. I lick my lips unlocking my phone calling Jonathan.

"Why the fuck you calling me so late." He snaps as the FaceTime call connected, I suck my teeth laughing.

"Who the fuck is you talking too like that? Chill the fuck out." I said getting the stuff out from the fridge to make Sheyaa's sandwich.

"Yeah aight, when you gonna come and see me?" He smirks as I smiled shrugging.

"When you gonna buy me them shoes, you promised to get me?" I retort chuckling

"Them shoes ugly as fuck, you know what you need to do if you wanna em' lil daddy." He licks his lips. I hummed to myself as I finished Sheyaa's sandwich.

"I see you went back to the ugly ass Nigga." Jonathan says as I look at the camera rolling my eyes.

"What did I tell you yo'? Don't speak on him." I sighed.

"Man fuck that roach looking motherfucker! Fuck he gonna do?!" Jonathan yells making me jump. I hurriedly turn my volume down on my phone, telling Jonathan to shut the fuck up.  I hang the phone up sighing since he wouldn't shut the fuck up.

I grab the sandwich turning around, jumping as I see Sheyaa sitting at the island bar staring at me. I lick my lips nervously as he walks towards me.

"Who the fuck was that?" He snaps knocking the plate out my hands letting it fall on the floor. I shake my head walking out the kitchen.

"Nobody." I mumbled sitting on the couch, I gasp as he grabs my throat lifting me up. I grab his wrist biting my lip looking at him.

"Keep fucking playing with me! Tell the fucking truth bïtch!" He spats tightening his grip on my throat. I tap his hand aggressively feeling my airway close and my face heating up. He lets go of my throat making me cough as I breathe heavily.

"J-Jonathan." I said coughing harshly.

"What did I tell you last time if I caught you talking to that nigga?" He said calmly, I clear my throat rubbing my throat.

"You said you were gonna kill him." I sighed rolling my eyes, I wince feeling him grip my hair yanking my head back.

"Let go of me! I told you to stop treating me like one of your hoes." I said

"Shut the fuck up, but since you wanna go out and hoe around." He says grabbing my arm dragging me up the stairs. I stumble over my feet as he pushes me back into the bed hovering over me.

 I stumble over my feet as he pushes me back into the bed hovering over me

"S-Shit."I moan out as I stroke myself, I bite my lip watching Sheyaa stroke himself while watching me. I get up getting on my knees in front of him.

"You know what to do." He says grabbing a handful of my hair pulling me closer to his dick. I open my mouth licking from the base to the tip.

I gather spit into my mouth, swirling my tongue around his slit, I open my
Mouth wider bobbing my head up and down a few times, sucking My cheeks in. I take his dick out my mouth only hearing a loud pop.

"Mmmm." I hummed stroking his dick with my hands looking up at him. I tap his dick against my tongue, grabbing his waist as I open my mouth wider. I gagged feeling him thrust quickly into my mouth, pushing my head down till my face was buried in his pubes. I tap his thigh gagging as he grabs my head with both of hands thrusting in and out.

"S-Shit." Sheyaa whispers as he lets go of my head. I back up gasping trying to gather my breath wiping the spit off the side of my mouth.

"Get up." He demands, I get up on shaky legs as he pushes me down on the bed.

"Turn around, face down ass up." He says smacking my ass harshly.

" He says smacking my ass harshly

Hi. I hoped you liked it, lmao.🌚

What's your favorite Sour candy? Mine is sour patch kids 🥴

Kiyah👁👅👁