4

The two outsiders could feel that the three unnamed men were examining them. Namjoon had gone in the kitchen to double-check he hadn't burned any food, leaving Jin and Jimin with three men they hadn't expected to see.

When Jin got an invitation to a formal dinner at his new boss's home, he was excited. Even more so to see that he could bring a plus one, thus causing him to bring Jimin along. Jimin was only a little reluctant to join Jin to the somewhat mysterious dinner. He thought about the free food he would get and decided it wouldn't be too bad, not to mention he would get to see the gorgeous estates around Namjoon's area that he always loved to admire any chance he could. Jin was also in it for the food, as well as to not disappoint his handsome boss.

Both suited in some of their nicer clothes, and knowing they at least weren't ugly to most people's eyes, neither of them felt quite self-conscious, per se, but they couldn't help but fidget under the stares they were receiving.

One man, who seemed to have a softer stare than the other two, spoke up. "So, hyungs, do we know what Joon hyung is making?"

The more intimidating brunette looked at him and, after licking his lips, responded. "I think he said spaghetti."

"Seriously?" The third man, sporting obviously-dyed gray hair, gave the intimidating brunette a glare.

"What's wrong with spaghetti?" Jimin piped up. He rarely had it, but loved it. He was even more glad that he had come to the dinner now, despite three other men being there without his prior knowledge.

"Namjoon has made spaghetti for dinner for the past week, tiny blonde," the gray-haired man gave a pointed look to Jimin. "That is what's wrong with spaghetti."

"He went to America a little over a week ago and ate it with his friend Ashley while he visited her and decided it's his new favorite food. Said that it suddenly just tasted even better than ever," clarified the softer brunette. He shoved the gray-haired man's knee under the table, but neither Jin nor Jimin could tell. "I'm Jungkook, by the way."

Jimin smiled at Jungkook and introduced himself and Jin.

"I'm Yoongi," stated the gray-haired male.

"Taehyung," the last one said. Jimin appreciated how deep Taehyung's voice was. He just heard it moments ago, but to hear it again was like reassurance of how good it sounded.

"Namjoon said you're the oldest out of all of us," Yoongi crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair, looking at Jin. "How old is Jimin here?"

"Jimin is twenty-one," Jimin answered for himself in third person, almost narrowing his eyes at Yoongi.

Feisty, Yoongi thought as he smirked.

"Okay, it's all done, and I didn't burn anything!" Namjoon exclaimed happily as he brought a big pot of spaghetti out and set it in the center of the table. He quickly went back in the kitchen and came out with a bowl full of meatballs.

Taehyung downed the last of his soju as everyone started getting food one after another. Jin didn't get any meatballs, he noticed.

"What, do you not like meat?" Taehyung eyed Jin skeptically.

Jungkook almost spit out his water.

"I prefer seafood," Jin simply replied, forking a big lop of spaghetti into his mouth. "Mm, this is good, Sir." Jin wasn't entirely sure what to call Namjoon in his own home at a dinner, so he opted for something safe.

Jungkook grinned as he watched Namjoon wince and cough a little, caught off guard. He moved his leg to rub against the other's under the table, earning a glare from the older.

"Thank you, I try hard to not mess up when I cook. I'm pretty clumsy, believe it or not." Namjoon smiled.

"I believe it," Yoongi snorted. Taehyung chuckled and nodded in agreement as Jungkook shook his head, a smile resting on his face.

After dinner was over, the men moved to the living room.

"So, Jimin, do you know a Hoseok?"

"Two. Why do you ask?" Jimin's forehead creased as he tilted his head at Jungkook.

"Well, my hyung Hoseokie mentions a Park Jimin sometimes. Jung Hoseok?" Everyone in the room listened attentively except for Yoongi, who no one noticed was constantly checking out Jimin.

"Yes, one of my favorite hyungs! He's so fun. How do you know him?"

"He volunteers at the kids center with Jungkookie," Taehyung said before Jungkook could even open his mouth.

"Ah, I've thought about volunteering sometime. Could you help me arrange it maybe?" Jungkook agreed and the two exchanged numbers. Taehyung bit the inside of his cheek and tried his best to join their conversation. Jin and Namjoon were discussing work as Yoongi thought of how he could become one of Jimin's favorite hyungs like Hoseok was.

"So, Jin, you know our club is open to bisexuals, gays, lesbians, the works, right?"

"Of course," Jin nodded.

"Alright, good. Not to be too open right now, but I myself am bi." Namjoon wanted to be as straight forward as possible with Jin without scaring him away.

"I'm gay," Jin stated bluntly. Namjoon couldn't keep the growing smile off of his face.

"Well then," he rested his hands on his knees. So far, so good. "What about your friend, Jimin?"

"What about your friends?"

"I asked first."

"Touché," Jin chuckled. "Jimin is bi like you, but he seems to lean more to being gay if you ask me. Like 99% gay and 1% confused." Jin laughed, sounding like something Namjoon just couldn't quite put his finger on, but he thought it was pretty cute. The older male was truly unique and captivating.

"Ah," Namjoon chuckled. "Well, Yoongi, I think he's just gay. Taehyung will fuck anyone that'll let him, pretty sure. And Jungkook is gay."

As the evening went on, it switched to night, and some men were less sober than others.

"You are very pretty," Yoongi whispered (or at least tried to) into Jimin's ear as he passed him to go to the kitchen for who knows what. Jimin felt goosebumps go up his arm as the man's breath landed gently on his skin. Jungkook shook his head, having known Yoongi was going to be throwing out compliments soon enough. Taehyung's arm was settled around him as they sat in the giant loveseat. Yoongi was previously sitting in the recliner. Namjoon, Jin, and Jimin sat on the couch together.

"I guess it's getting late," Jin said, checking his phone. "We should probably go, Chim."

Jimin nodded in agreement and stood up. He liked this big group of guys that he was a part of tonight. It felt right to be with them. He was reluctant to leave, but had a good feeling about the future. Somehow he knew he'd be seeing them more, and not just at the club.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷

Written April 2-15, 2019
My mental state has been a whirlwind the past few days. At least I finally finished this chapter. 💛
And I just want to READ THIS BOOK! Ahh but I have to write it first. The struggle. I know things I wanna put in the book and I really want to read those scenes I've thought up, but they aren't written yettttt.