Mad Lisa

Lalisa Manoban's POV

I stormed up to my room. I hated the fact that Jisoo would just go up into my business like that. I hate it so much. I slammed the door and started crying to myself. I've never said that kind of thing to anyone and I kind of feel bad because I know that Jisoo unnie didn't mean to say anything like that. 

"Lisa?" Someone called out. "Go away..." I whimpered. "I'm sorry if I did something wrong I was just curious." Ah, it was Jisoo. "Please just go." I cried to myself.

Jennie Kim's POV

"She didn't let me in. She's pretty angry and I think she's crying in there." Jisoo said. I felt bad. I don't like seeing Lisa crying like that, it breaks my heart to see her gloomy. "Maybe I'll go" Chaeyoung said. Jisoo and I both nodded in agreement. Surely Lisa would accept Chaeyoung, they're like the best of friends. Chaeyoung came back, saddened. "She didn't accept me."

"WHAT?" Me and Jisoo both said in unison. "But, you guys are so close! Why wouldn't she let you in?" Jisoo questioned. "I don't know. I hope she's gonna be ok." Chae said. "Well Jennie, it's your turn to go. I think Lisa wants to see you." "What? But, there's no chance! If she didn't want Chaeyoung, then why wouldn't she want to see me? They're really close and what's the point of me going if Chae couldn't go in?" I complained. "Just try" Jisoo pleaded. I rolled my eyes and I walked up the steps.

I heard some sobbing coming from Lisa's room. I knocked on the door. "Lisa?" I ask. "I know that you're probably mad but please, just let me in there. I promise I won't be mad." It was silent for a few seconds then, I heard the lock click. She had let me in. 

I opened the door then closed it behind me. "Thanks for letting me in." I said. Lisa nodded and signalled me to sit down next to her. I did so and she started sobbing again. "Lisa, what's wrong?" I asked. "If you knew, then you would kill me. You wouldn't want to know. It's better for it to stay a secret instead of me telling you it"

"You can tell me anything Lisa" I pulled her closer to my chest. I can tell that she liked my action because she hugged my chest. "If you really want to know, you have to be ready okay?" "Ok"

"Well... I"

A/N Hey y'all sorry for not updating sooner! I'm so sorry. But, have you guys seen the Kill This Love teaser videos that BLACKPINK posted?! My BLINK heart is on fire because we finally have a comeback! I'm so excited!