Safe~

*THIRD PERSON'S POV*
"Harry, don't" Louis warned him, trying to get out of Harry's grip but Harry didn't give in and stood firm. "So this is how it is?" Brent said, getting up from the couch and sipping another sip from his vodka. Harry gently pushed Louis behind him, standing in front of him. "Here's the deal son..." Brent got cut off by Harry, "I'm not your son" Harry spit, through his clenched teeth. "Alright then..Harry right? So yeah,Harry, hand over Louis and no harm comes to you.." Brent said, eyeing Louis, who was hiding behind Harry, holding his arm, scared. "Or.." Harry began, " You leave, Louis goes with me and no one gets hurt.." Brent burst out in laughter, "What are you like? 12?" He laughed harder. "Harry please don't, I don't want you hurt" Louis begged. "And I can't and won't leave you alone!" Harry yelled out in frustration and Louis tightened the grip on Harry's arm. "Oh how romantic" Brent said, laughing sarcastically. "Look, this is wrong please, you have to realize this...he's your son, god damn it!!!" Harry shouted, trying to reason Brent, but as expected it was of no use.

Brent unexpectedly, pushed Harry aside and slapped Louis right across his face. Harry couldn't control the anger within him and slammed Brent hard, causing him to fall to the ground. "Call 911!" Harry yelled towards Louis. "Harry..I can't!!" Louis yelled back, his voice coated with frustration. Brent pushed Harry down to the floor punching him repeatedly. Harry managed to spit out "Go!" Louis obeyed, he knew he was no match against Brent.

Louis ran upstairs, locking his door, he noticed how his room was now completely destroyed. "I can't do this..I'll lose my last family.." he broke out crying, "but if I don't..I'll lose my first everything.." he said, wiping away his tears, looking down to his phone.
~
"You are pathetic" Brent said watching Harry struggle underneath him. Harry could feel his arms weakening, he couldn't hold on longer, when fortunately for him, the door slammed open and 5 or more policemen made their way towards them, and pulled Brent off Harry.

Harry could here a familiar voice, calling him. As he got pushed to the ground into a big hug, "Harry! Harry, I'm so sorry.." "shh baby,it's okay..did you call them?" Harry asked, sitting up, still not breaking the hug. "Yes.." "wow, I didn't expect that.." Harry accepted. "Ofcourse I would! I love you!" Louis spit out, but soon regretted it, not because he didn't love him, but because he didn't want Harry to freak out. But luckily for him, Harry held him closer " I love you too,Lou"

Harry saw the policemen drag Brent out of the house as he cursed, Harry tightened the hug,as Louis dug into his neck

Harry saw the policemen drag Brent out of the house as he cursed, Harry tightened the hug,as Louis dug into his neck..Fresh tears rolling down. "Go pack, love. We are going to mine" Harry instructed and Louis obeyed, while Harry talked to the policemen.

••••

*A few weeks later*
  Louis woke up by a few noises coming from downstairs. He signed as he opened his eyes, looking around and smiled to himself.
He grabbed a sweater to cover him up and walked downstairs.