fourteen

yes, it's 1 am and i'm updating :) prepare to be mind blown—i'm just kidding okay bye
----------

The moment Renjun and the others arrived at their dorm, he imemdiately went inside his and Jisung's shared room to lock himself up.

He had an exhausting, yet happy day. He held her hand, and he confessed. Minus the part that she was smiling way too bright, and it's not because of him.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and decided to text a person. Texting this person is maybe the most ridiculous thing to do, especially if you haven't heard anything from her for the past month.

"Noona? I think you're really busy right now... but I guess I'll just tell you this anyways..." He started to type, his breath hitching every time he remembers everything that happened hours ago. "I confessed to Ningning... she's someone I just knew recently, maybe you'd laugh at me for being too reckless with my emotions, but noona I really like her..."

He cklicked the send button, not even thinking that the person he's texting might not even reply nor see the message he sent.

"Eunmi-noona, I wish you were here to tell me what I'm supposed to do since the others aren't really a great help, I mean, aside from the girls of course, I'm just too shy to approach them. Besides, Irene-noona is about to graduate too ㅎㅎㅎ Wish you're here noona. We miss you! Especially Mark-hyung."

"Renjun-hyung, Donghyuck-hyung's already calling for dinner." Jisung knocked.

Renjun didn't notice the time. He was too busy talking to someone who won't even bother replying.

He sighed, "Be down in a few, Jisung-ah.." He stood up and charged his phone beside his bed.

His phone lit up, and to his surprise, there was an unexpected text message from someone he doesn't know that's still alive.

"I miss you guys too." His eyes widened when he saw the reply from Eunmi. There was another, and another, and another. "You know, Renjun, you're the only one who would know what you should do since you're the one who's liking her."

He continued scrolling down, "You could always ask help from the guys. Especially Mark, maybe he'll know what to do ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And why won't you approach the girls? Maybe they also have an idea."

"You should introduce her to me once I get back."

He was at the verge of tears. His beloved noona finally replied.

"Noona?! You're alright!! I missed you so much!" He clicked the send button. "Alright, I'll keep what you said in mind." He sighed and typed another message. "Noona, why won't you reply to Mark-hyung? He misses you badly!"

"I don't reply to him because I'd be distracted from my school works. Maybe if I talked to him, the conversation would go on and on, and my works would be long forgotten ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don't tell ANYONE that I'm texting you, okay?"

Renjun laughed and replied. "Okay ㅋㅋㅋ Aren't you busy now?"

"I'm waiting for my next professor to arrive." Eunmi replied.

He's talking to Eunmi after a month and a half. He's talking to him, like the old days.

"But it's already 7 pm."

"I have night classes, Injoonie. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ" Even with the Korean characters, he could clearly hear her laugh from the other side.

"Okay okay ㅋㅋㅋ Take care, noona! We miss you soooo much! I'll talk to you again soon :)"

"Take care, Injoonie! I miss you guys too <3"

He locked his phone and ran downstairs.

"Oh, there you are.. I was about to go upstairs and call you again." Donghyuck said.

"I'm sorry, I just had to find my charger.." he chuckled.

"Oh, is that a laugh I hear?" Jeno asked. "How could you laugh like that when your crush rejected you?" He raised a brow.

"Well, she didn't deadass rejected me, Jeno." Renjun rolled his eyes. "She just—"

"She didn't reply, right?" Jeno said. "Maybe that's good as no for you, Injoon."

The older shook his head. "I won't take that as a no unless she says it herself."

"I don't know about this, Renjun-ah.." Donghyuck sighed. "...but some things are best left unanswered."

The older male took a deep breath before looking at them. "I won't stop." He took another deep breath. "I told her that I'll wait for her, and I mean it." He said, sounding dead serious. "I'm not giving up on her."

— tbc.