1

A/N Please consider reading this on InKitt! InKitt helps authors get paid, and it is a totally FREE app for readers!! It would mean the world to me ❤️ Thank you in advance!

We stumbled into my office, bumping into furniture and undressing each other like pure savages. Her shirt fell off of her shoulders, exposing her round, plump breasts and petite little body. I pulled her closer, needing my mouth on hers, on her skin, on her breasts, on her neck; trailing down her back, tasting every inch, and hoping to forget about the woman I used to call mine – Raphaela.

This woman looked and acted nothing like her, and that's what I needed to forget. Her raven hair flowed all the way down her back, one side was shaven down to the skin. Two black tattoos curled around her sharp, striking cheekbones. She was exactly the woman I went for every single time.

The only similarity between Raphaela and the woman I was about to fuck were their big green eyes. So mesmerizing that I could lose myself in them if I wasn't careful.

She curled her fingers into my hair, pulling roughly, and said, "I loved you since the moment I laid eyes on you."

I spun her around and bent her over my desk, holding her down roughly. "You don't love me." I yanked up her silk skirt that she probably stole from someone in her kingdom and thrusted into her. "And I don't love you." I wrapped my hand around the front of her neck and drew her closer. "You're here for me to fuck. That's all that's between us."

"You're just... going to... use me?" she asked between thrusts.

Of course, I was just going to. I didn't plan on wining and dining her. She was here to use me too, trying to make the rest of her kingdom enviousthat she slept with strongest commander in all of Hell.

Someone knocked on the door. "Commander Lucifer, your guests have arrived."

I continued to thrust into the woman. Everyone else could wait. Over and over, I fucked her until I forgot, until all I felt was the pleasure pumping out of my cock.

She collapsed on the couch, knees drawn together, eyes glossed over – thoroughly fucked. "Wow," she breathed. "That was the best sex I've ever had."

Once I rebuttoned my shirt and zippered up my pants, I gazed at myself in the mirror. "Did you expect anything less from me?" Running a hand through my hair, I tousled my platinum locks.

She said something but was interrupted by the door swinging open. A guard walked in, dressed in a black suit and tie. I half-heartedly nodded to the guard. "Leave with him," I said to the woman.

After putting up a fuss, she finally left me in peace. I grabbed the bottle of Vemon – the strongest, and, I will say, most delicious drink in Hell – from my desk and poured myself a glass. It stung the back of my throat, but I drank it all. I was going to need it tonight.

I graciously offered to throw a party to celebrate an angel that fell last month, but I was now regretting it. Don't get me wrong, it'd definitely be grander than the half-assed get-together that the Kingdom of Sloth threw last year.

My party had happenings for all kingdoms. For the Lusts, there were Lust Rooms where they could fuck all night. For the Wraths, there were torture pits where they could do whatever they please to whomever they please. For the Gluttons, there was plenty of food to fill their everlasting hunger.

But some people just annoyed the Hell out of me, others couldn't act like proper damn demons, and some didn't know how to shut the fuck up.

Taking one last longing look in the mirror, I walked out of my office and down the hall toward the ballroom, glass refilled. Tonight, we were celebrating Tonia who decided to part from the Heavens above and to join the sinners down below.

I walked through the crowd, greeting those who I liked, ignoring those I didn't care for – which were many. Tonia, naturally angelic in her features – chubby cheeks, pale skin, light eyes – was surrounded by incubi and succubi who all wanted to taste her, Wraths who all wanted to watch her pierce the flesh of a mortal for the first time, Gluttons who all were feeding her plate after plate of food.

"I suspect you had a good time with Everi?" someone asked, placing a hand on my shoulder. Eros, an incubus from the Kingdom of Lust, stood beside me. His black hair hung around the sides of his face, his horns curling on the top of his head.

I raised a brow at him. "Everi?" He nodded to the woman from earlier. She was sitting with her kingdom, the Kingdom of Envy, gossiping with the rest of them. A few of the demons gazed over at me, then back at her, giving her sour looks.

"It was as good as it could've been." I shrugged, then stepped closer to him, lightly grasping his shoulder. "She's no succubus... or incubus."

Eros's lip curled into a smirk. "In need of one?"

I stared, taking him in longer than I should have. Those lust-filled eyes that looked into mine so many times before were daring me. Just one touch, one taste, that's all it would take. If I hadn't gotten off earlier, I would've done more than just playfully shove him back.

He stumbled a bit, nearly spilling his Passion Delight, but regained his composure. Eros was a taken man now. No matter the amount of flirting he did with me or the number of Passion Delights he drank, I knew he planned to stay taken.

"Is Dani here?" I asked.

"Somewhere," he looked around, "I should go find her. She doesn't like these gatherings that much." He gave me one last long look, then he disappeared through the crowd.

I turned, ready to enjoy my night of sinning, when I caught sight of her. Standing there in a royal blue dress that hugged her curves perfectly, from all the way across the crowd, she smiled at me. A small, shy, seductive smile.

One that reminded me of Raphaela. One that caught me the moment I laid eyes on her.

No, it wasn't love at first sight. I didn't believe in that shit. It hadn't happened with Raphaela and it didn't happen with her.

But, lust at first sight, the need to rip off her dress and thrust her against the nearest table, the ache to plunge myself deep inside of her and to wrap my hand around her throat while whispering wicked things in her ear, that shit was real.

A/N

Okay, so I had a BOMB-ASS first chapter written, but I didn't feel like it fit this book the way I wanted it to. So, I'm saving it for a future project about Lucifer/Dani/(and another character)!

But anyway it's finally here! Super excited to have written Chapter One. I hope you enjoyed it even though it's short!

Let's speculate:

Who is/was Raphaela?

What is this woman that Lucifer finds appealing at the end?

What is Everi's role?

What will happen next/what do you hope happens in this book?

XX Sin With Me XX