𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 ✦ kth

🌻
______________________________________
Song for this story: sunflower - post malone
______________________________________
2:18 pm

i could only hear the music which busted gently through my airpods. i was listening to the new album of billie eilish.

such a bop already.

the sun was shining through my roller blinds directly into the corner of my left eye. it started burning and a little tear escaped. i wiped it away.

my life was calm for a moment. for a moment. my mum knocked onto my door and opened it. why knock first when she comes in anyway. she had a laundry basket in one hand and the telephone in the other.

i could see in her facial expressions that she wasn't enjoying the call at all when she placed the laundry basket on my desk. it was probably my father again. it has been a month since
the divorce. i haven't seen my mum smiling since then. i gestured a kiss with my mouth and she waved at me while closing the door.

i love my mum though she can be complicated. but to be honest whose mum can't?

4:56 pm

i haven't really moved since my mum came into my room and i realized it was time for a snack. sometimes i just eat because i feel bad for the food freezing in our fridge whilst it actually could be in a room-temperatured occasion. for example in my stomach.

there were tomatoes leftover smashed potatoes and hershey's chocolate with a note on it saying: do not even look at it.
my mum really loves her chocolate so i better shouldn't. i then left our kitchen with a bag of hot cheetos with lemon extract and pepper grains. these were my favorites.

the weeknd was now busting trough my airpods and i genuinely began eating my cheetos. the sun was almost gone when i finished the bag. i stood up and turned on the tv when i saw something moving in front of the window to my side of our neighbors house.
didn't they move out?

i slowly walked backwards to check if i wasn't hallucinating. i wasn't. a boy was with blue hair was frustrated throwing a cardboard box onto his bed. why was he so angry? i kept staring through my window not realizing that my mum was standing in my door frame.

„his name is taehyung. kim taehyung." i shrunk together and let out a sigh. „goddamn it mother. must u scare me this way?" she smirked a little bit but not too much.
„who is he?" i asked her after i got myself back together.

„he is - i mean they are our new neighbors. judith selled them the house. i think for a pretty good price so they decided to buy it immediately." they must be rich to be able to buy a house just like that. whatever. „you can become friends with their daughter. judith told me they had one."

i smiled trying to signale her to leave so i could continue observing the boy. not that i was interested. i just wanted to know who was moving into my aunts old house. „anyways food is ready but i see you already had dinner." she was staring at the empty bag of cheetos laying on my bed. then she left.

kim taehyung. it sounded smooth when you said it out loud. i grabbed the empty bag of cheetos and threw it into my trash can. but when i turned around i could see the boy watching every move i just made.