𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬 ✦ real experience

🥃
________________________________________
Song for this chapter: friend - chase atlantic
________________________________________
7:57 pm

my friend was about to arrive to get ourselves ready for the party at jacey's tonight.i was really excited tho.

it was actually my first party and guess who was also coming: kaeden.

he's my crush since almost a year now.i don't know why but he has something on him which just pulls my attention all on him.it's admiring at first sight and attractive at the other side.

i already did my make-up and hair so i just had to wait for omina to be ready.after doing our looks we would buy some alcohol and snacks.

i honestly was never more ready to go to a party like just now.

8:30 pm

make-up and hair was done and we were ready to buy the stuff we needed.

on our way to the supermarket we already met two boys who were also coming and we started to get into the mood to party and just dance and have fun.

having bought everything,we then headed to jacey and hyped ourselves up one last time.when we entered the living room we saw the two boys sitting at the table,playing cards.

they asked if we wanted to join and we agreed even tho we didn't have a clue how that game worked.we joined and i started to drink a soft drink.

omina stayed with her coke.

after some time more and more arrived and with that time i became drunker every minute.then kaeden arrived.

10:23 pm

i was playing call of duty alone on the couch having a small drown of alcohol.i literally shot everything but my enemies.appearently someone sat down next to me.

it was kaeden.

i started shaking with my whole body and my hands became more disoriented.he suddenly placed his hand onto the controller and showed me how to aim better.

his thumb touched mine and i felt numb for a second.i tried to stay cool and just said "thank you".

after some games i failed i stood up and wanted to drink something.my glass was already empty so i wanted to make myself a coke.

kaden interrupted my plan and grabbed my glass.i looked up and saw him staring directly through my eyes.

my eyes were shaking but i kept focusing on his.he offered me a «sex on the beach» and said we'd play game.

i agreed.

we sat down facing each other.one had to take a sip of the drink and the one who finishes it is the winner.

i started and took a little sip out of it.it was probably 7% of alcohol but i couldn't handle the amount because it was my first time drinking.

it was his turn and he took a bigger sip.alternally we tooks sips and waited for the glass to be empty.after my last sip i drank everything what was still in it and finished it.

my stomach was not feeling well and my head neither.kaeden asked me if i was okey and if i wanted to go outside.i nodded.

we stood on the blacony and my drunk self showed him where i lived.for one moment we came closer and i really had the feeling in any second we would just forget everything and kiss.

but my friend omina came and started snapchatting us and took videos.

12:37 am

i was dizzy and started opening myself up to everyone in the room.i asked the people if i was pretty and if my friend omina was pretty.

i also aksed kaeden if he liked me.he said yes.

suddenly omina stopped talking with me and kept disappearing.i asked everyone where she was and if she was angry.nobody could help me.

i then asked jacey if she knew what was up and she just told me that i should wait and leave her alone for a moment.i accepted that and sat down at the couch.

kaeden next to me.

our hands kept touching and he also played with my hair.we talked about different things,stupid things,funny things,serious things.

he wanted to compare his hand with mine and pressed his against mine and held it afterwards

he wanted to compare his hand with mine and pressed his against mine and held it afterwards.it felt so good and i felt secure.

omina was still gone and i kept asking where she was.i just wanted to know what was wrong.

1:50 am

jacey put me into her bed because i wasn't able to go by myself.she told me to rest and relax for a sec.

then omina entered the room.

i asked her what was wrong but she just said "stop annoying me and go to sleep".i felt horrible.i didn't know what was wrong and got treated like shit.

i got told a day after that she was hurt by something i said whilst being drunk.

a few minutes later kayla,a friend of jacey's,mine and omina's,layed next to me in bed and i told her that i felt so disgusting.

we had a really good and helpful convo which was actually relieving for me.then someone opend the door.

kaeden's head snucked throug it.
"are you okey?" he asked me with a kind of concerned view.

i shook my head but kayla said yes so he left.
i sighed.

a few moments later pierre and tison laid next to me in bed because kayla had to go home.we watched the purge together and i tried to sleep but i just couldn't.

something in me just wanted kaeden to be here,but he wasn't.

2:50 am

jacey joined me and we both wanted to sleep so she told everyone to leave.and they all did.

i wanted to tell jacey that i liked kaeden,so i did.she told me that if i was interest i should talk with him.

oh god,i wanted to so bad.

before jacey layed down she cleaned up a little and in that time i fell asleep.i just heard how she stepped into the bed aswell.

that night was the best and worst by far.