dear dad

When i heard about the movie production i just had to help. I could even spend time with my father, I haven't been with him for so long. I've mostly spent time with Brian , people say i look like a with of him and my father. It may look like that I have big blue eyes and  blond curly hair but not as curly as brian his is too good, the difference is i need glasses.

     As i go to the set I see the actors there is Ben , Joe , and Gwilym they're all bonding wow on the first day  and of course rami has just arrived. I greet everyone and we all get along and crack some jokes. I see my father and walk towards him but he just ignores me. Why would he do this?

I go help them set up I went to help Brian with gwilym they look so identical. We spent most of the time talking about astronomy as always. I see my father with ben talking about how long it has taken him to learn the bloody drums. He never speaks to me like Ben they actually bond while him and i just pass by each other without saying a word.

     Later on the boys are working on the live aid part oh how wonderful it is. I look at my father and i see tears fall down , Brian was just so happy to see this come to life again. This is a heartwarming moment.  I go hug my father and ask if he's ok.

"I've been better than ever." he says.

"Its nice to see this isn't it?" i say

I didn't get a response this time. Everyone's on a break and I go to Rami of course he's my go to person he knows who I am even if we've just met.

" How does it feel to be freddie?"

"Best thing that's happened to me"

"Must be nice "I say

    Its finally time to head home but I cant find my glasses ohh dear. I ask rami and they boys to help. Where in the world is it?

"Found it"says Rami

"Omg really thanks so much"
"Ill give it to you under one condition"

"What is it?"

"You have to give me a kiss"

   Oh my lord is he joking? He looks serious. Should i kiss him? I mean i have developed a crush on him but we just met. I tiptoe and gently press my lips on his his lips are so smooth and soft.

   "Why did you want me to kiss you?"

"Is it not obvious? I like you a lot"

" i actually like you too"

   We kiss each other again. So sweet and tender. We part and say goodbye to each other. Meanwhile I await for my dad. Its been a while.

"Dad are you almost done?"

"In a sec "

  We finally leave the ride home was silent. We don't speak to each other anymore how sad. I've gotten used to it.

2 weeks into the production

    I finally came to the set I give brian a tight hug and go to the boys. They've always been so close to each other since the first day. I give Rami a kiss and just stay with them. My thoughts are taking over. Does my father still love me? Why doesn't he speak to me anymore? Is this my fault?

"Come with me "i hear Rami say

"Alright ill go only for you"i say trying to hide my sadness

"You havent been yourself lately what's going on?"

"I feel like I'm drifting apart from my dad"i say i feel tears falling down my cheek. I feel like i can't breath.

"I don't talk to him anymore and he ignores me how am i supposed to be ok i miss my father"

He holds me tightly. I feel safe in his arms. Im bawling and suffocating.

"Its ok my love I'll help you. Trust it'll be alright"he says as he kisses the top of my head. I can smell his cologne.

Later on that day he came home with me and helped me write a letter to my father.

         Dear dad,

I know we have our difference's. However, I still love you but i dont feel like you love me as much as I love you. You've been avoiding me? What have I done? All I've ever wanted is to make you happy, but I never know how. I just want to spend time with you if i did something please tell me

Love,
Your daughter

It was hard to write this but I hope this works. Rami had to go home. I seriously need to go sleep
I put the letter in his drawer and hope he see's it

   I wake up and get ready to help them with the movie. I see my father in the kitchen.

"I love you ya know"i hear him say

"You do love me?"

"Of course I do. You're my daughter."

"I thought you didnt why did you avoid me? Why dont you talk to me?"

"I didn't talk to you because i just dont know who you are. You talk to brian more than me. I just dont know who you are."

"Im so sorry daddy. I love you much"

"I love you too"

We finally hugged for so long. He's my dad ill always love him.

Credits to my dear friend lifeonMercuryandMars
Thanks for helping me

I will also do requests so go ahead😂

And man what a story

This is lizzie signing off
(Instead of Frederick mercury i used my name 😂😂)