How to dissapear pt 2-snafu

authors note

I just put in this song cuz it fits in with this part of the story so eeeh!!😂😂who's excited!:)
anyways enjoy this hehehe

Oh and this is a long chapter!!! Which is pretty good I think!! haha sorry it took so long😜

Snafu's POV

I went for a walk around town greeting people. Soon I have heard that the whole town was making a party for the marines. My neighbor ,ms Grange , had told me about it. We both head towards her house talking about how our life's have been so far.

" I have something for you to give to y/n" she went to the other room and came back with i white box with a red ribbon tied arount it making a bow.

"do not look in it just give it to y/n and tell her to wear it at the party."

" Thank you ms Grange i dont know what to say"

"how about a thank you. by the way dress nice everyon will too."

"Goodbye ms Grange see you at the party."

i have to go back home its almost time for the party. I hug y/n from behind and kiss her cheek while she washes the dishes.

"hey baby guess who i talked to today"

"hmm well i dont know. JUST TELL ME!!!!" God do I love this woman

" its ms grange jesus lady calm down"

"babe you know i dont calm down! What about her?"

"well she gave this to me so i could give it to you " i hand her the box and her eyes shine so bright full of glee. "by the way wear it for the party and get ready its almost time"

" i know i know im going " she says as she runs up the stairs.

your pov

shit how much time do i have? i take a shower when i finish myself with a towel. Time to see whats in the box, its been bothering me lately.I open it up to see a White laced gown it's the most beautiful dress I've ever seen and it's just for me. lets just hope it fits. I try on the dress and it perfectly fits!!!

i try on my make up its simple and natural now it is time for my hair wavy and silky shining when the sun reflects it it auborn hair lookign like its in flames once light reflects on it

i try on my make up its simple and natural now it is time for my hair wavy and silky shining when the sun reflects it it auborn hair lookign like its in flames once light reflects on it. (like lana del reys hair color and usual style) I look at myself looking "cute as hell" as to what snafu tells me. Now that i think about it what is snafu wearing its almost time for the party.