The Question

(Y/N)'s POV

It had been a whole year since we started dating and today Sinbad wanted me to meet him at our secret place which was the Forgotten Castle Garden.

I was going there at this very moment, wearing a ball gown since tonight there is a festive season as spring is starting.

I am running though the walls with my gown in picked up slightly so I don't strip and fall, a big smile on my face. Even if in a another year or so my brother will start his attack, I am ready for him and so is everyone.

I do have a second plan if the frist doesn't work which I would hate to do since it might mean that I.... Let's not think about that.

I reach the gate to the forgotten garden and start walking at the point, finally reaching out meet up spot I hear music.

When I turn around, I see Sinbad about to sing.

"I met you in the dark, you lit me up. You made me feel as though I was enough.", memories flash before me as time slows down and I am shocked as I knew he could sing but this felt different.

"We danced the night away, we drank too much. I held your hair back when You were throwing up", I remember the party we went to where men kept trying to get with me but Sin got so mad that he kissed me infornt of everyone and almost punched someone.

"Then you smiled over your shoulder. For a minute, I was stone-cold sober.", when we first met he had catch my eyes the most with his gorgeous hair and charming smile.

"I pulled you closer to my chest and you asked me to stay over.", I wasn't like most who just wanted to do it with him. I wanted to get to know him as he seemed nice before I saw him being a womanizer.

"I said, I already told ya, I think that you should get some rest. I knew I loved you then, But you'd never know.", he hasn't been with any woman since we start dating nor have we done anything but kissing here and there. Teasing is a normal thing but we also helped some people get together which was fun.

"Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go.", suddenly he walks to me and gets down on one keen as I realize what he is doing. 

"I know I needed you, But I never showed. But I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old.", he pulls out a box. [Pause Song here]

"(Y/N), we have been together only for a year and half but I love you too much to let you go and I need you to live. No other woman can ever catch my eyes, you are special and-.. I am not great with words but what I am trying to say is... Will you be my Queen? Will you Marry me?", He says opening the box to show two rings as tears come to my eyes. [Play Song]