Not So Happy Endings P.T 2

(I had to reread the first part and man I do not remember writing any of that, is that bad?)

Since Tim didn't have a place to stay he slept in his car, Truly he could of asked Jessica if he could stay with her, but he felt it would be weird if he asked to stay when they just reconnected. He looked all the car doors and attempted his best on putting blankets and covers on the windows, for privacy. He laid in the backseat unable to fall asleep recalling back what happened between him and Brian. How could his best friend do that to him, the person he trusted most and the one he felt bad for accidentally killing. But neigh not anymore after what he'd done to him. What a fuckin' dickhead. Tim thought to himself.

He looked to his watch 3:00 yippee! That's when everyone in that house goes out. He then heard a tap on his car window looking up to see a shadow of what he could only assume was someone wearing a hood. He moved closer slightly to move the cover only the slightest. Which is it? He thought to himself. Black jacket...Eyeless Jack? He questioned. Mask-uh-Tim it's me, I won't hurt'ch, I promise. EJ quietly explained. Tim stopping to think about his options of letting him in, A let him in and they have a nice conversation, or B let him in and he kills you. Or the other option don't let him in and defend yourself.  Fuck it.

Tim looked around for something just Incase and hid it behind him where he'd be sitting. He opened the door and Eyeless Jack climbed in. EJ ''''looked'''' at Tim, Why'd you leave?
None of your business. Tim answered. Was it because of what Brian did too you? I can assure he didn't- before he could finish Tim cut him off. No it isn't because of him, well yes partly but I just didn't want to be at the houses anymore. I see, but Brian- Let me guess? Wants me to come back? Well tell him this I'm not and he can go shove it. EJ sat still(er) (then he was before) he then let out a sigh, Alright, I'll tell him, but can we still visit you?

Tim held his breath considering his options once more before letting the breath he was holding out. Sure whatever. Okay, I'll tell the others as well, will you be getting a place, outside of your car soon?
Tim looked at the cramped space and looked back to EJ, I'll be trying. Alright, well here's this for when you do just use this to tell us where it is. Tim looked down at the thing, it looked like a phone but it wasn't. Alright I will, see uh talk to you later.

Eyeless Jack nodded and quickly got out of the car made his way to the houses to tell everyone the news.
"So how'd everything go?"

Well....

(Whoo I've updated yes! Now I don't have to feel bad for not updating! I'm gonna be trying to update again soon but no promises. Alright bye.)