vii.

Today was the day Jeongguk was going to get to meet his new friend, Mr. Min as he'd like to call him.
He continued taking customer's orders, sometimes catching himself daydreaming as they spoke. But he couldn't help it, he was beyond excited to meet his online friend.

"Jin-hyung, I'm so nervous," he told his boss for the nth time today. Jin, being the sweet motherly-like person he is, chuckled and lay his hand on Jeongguk's shoulder.

"Don't be. I'm sure this Min guy is a sweetheart."

"I sure hope so..."

As the hours passed, it was finally time to close up the café. No one else was coming in and it was already approaching 7 o' clock. As Jeongguk was about to close out the register, he heard the door bell ring signaling that someone entered the café.

That someone was none other than Mr. Min. Jeongguk felt his heart pounding out of his chest. Not because he liked him or anything- definitely not- but because he was so nervous. He hadn't had a friend in so long he didn't know how to act.  

The snow haired man walked to the register and pretended to look for something on the drink menu. Suddenly, a low, deep voice erupted from his vocal chords. It really didn't fit a tiny man like him. He was at least 3 inches shorter than Jeongguk.

"Yes, may I get one Juancock to go please," Min said. Jeongguk's face blushed at the embarrassing username yet played along with the joke.

"Of course sir," He grabbed a marker and a sticky receipt and wrote down his order, "And who will this be going to?"

There was a silence... Min took a moment to inhale and exhale before leaning forward with a grin.

"For Min Yoongi please."

Jeongguk felt his heart begin to race once more. He wrote Yoongi's name in a pretty cursive font before sticking the paper onto his chest.

"Welp, I guess I'm yours for tonight," Jeongguk said while smiling. He along with Yoongi, walked to the door to leave the café, but before they left, Jeongguk looked the older male in the eyes making a small hum.

"I really like your name. It suits a guy like you." All of a sudden, there was a dust of rose that spread across Yoongi's pale cheeks.

"Y-yeah whatever... let's just get in the car."