Grace of Lilith

Angsty, nsfw(they fuck), TW abuse, kidnapping, gore

It was another regular day at spooky high for Brian. Go to class in the morning, settle a dispute between classmates at lunch, and do whatever he wanted in the evening. Which was usually spend time with his boyfriend, Damien Lavey.

Brian and Damien were talking in the hallway with Vera and Amira about who the more iconic couple was. And by "talking". Damien was screaming full volume at Amira who returned it just as loud. While Brian and Vera exchanged looks of apology.

Vera finally stepped in. "Look, Mira and I are clearly more iconic because powerful women are more idolized by the young people of today then you are."

Damien continued to scream. "IM FUCKING ROYALTY BITCH. HOW OFTEN DO YOU SEE A ROYAL COUPLE THIS CONTROVERSIAL."

"Damien. You're dads already did the whole 'gay rulers of hell' thing. We are all kind of over it." Vera responded checking her nails.

"THEY'RE STILL BOTH DEMONS. BRIAN IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STATUS, RACE, AND PLAIN OF EXISTENCE. no offense babe."

"GO TO HELL LAVEY." Amira screamed.

Suddenly, as if on que a portal appeared beneath Damiens feet and he was pulled in without a word. Just like that he was gone. "Uhhh. Is that normal?" Brian asked with a point.

"I mean. Ive never seen Damien get sucked into a portal that leads who knows where but im pretty sure thats just a demon thing right?" Vera reasoned.

"Regardless of what it was. Amira and I appear to have won this little debate. Lets go and celebrate darling." Vera announced while linking fingers with Amira and pulling her down the hall.

Something didnt seem right to Brian though. He thinks he would at least notice if Damien spontaneously disappeared regularly. He had to get to the bottom of this. But who should he ask. Who knows about demon shit.

_____________________________________________

"What do you mean he was just sucked into a portal?" Asked Joy.

"I mean we were just talking and then boom. Demon portal." Brian responded.

"Sounds like he was summoned by someone. Like a demonologist, warlock, edgy teen, the list goes on." Joy said nonchalantly.

"That doesnt sound good. Like. At all."

"Oh its definitely not. A summoned demon is required to obey every command by the summoner. But hey what can you do?" Joy said with a shrug.

Brian's mind goes back to one of the many nights he and Damien had spent together. He remembers when he was holding Damien in his arms looking up at the moon and Damien said. "You know. I never saw myself dating someone in my future. Like fully committing myself to them. My whole life i had been told i would marry whoever my dads wanted me too and then i would rule the 8th circle of hell until my own heir took over. I accepted that my future was determined so i wanted to live as free as possible until that time comes and i felt a relationship would be too difficult. But. When im with you. Ive never felt more myself.you are always there to back up my stupid ideas and help me pull them off. Wether its hide a corpse or punch the fucking sun." Damien gave Brian a kiss. "Thank you Brian. For letting me be myself and helping me find who that is."

Brian was growing frantic now. His usually calm composure was shattering as he spoke. "Please. Tell me there is something you can do. I will pay any price." Brian was on the verge of tears now. "Help me."

The coven were visibly shocked. "Its not as simple as just killing the warlock. Because Damien will still be under his control even after death. The only thing i can think of is to use a tear of Lilith on the demon being controlled." Explained Hope.