Chapter 1 : Twice Agency

Sana's POV

"Unnie! Where are you?!! youre late!" the voice yelled from my phone "yah! Its not my fault theres traffic here!" I said clearly frustrated on my situation "tell that to the Boss. *sigh* just get here as fast as you can" she said. "Arasseo, Chaeyoungiee." i answered and ended the call.

After 20 minutes, I arrived at HQ and immediately went to the elevator and pressed the 45th Floor button.

I immediately ran to the conference room cause I'm obviously late for an urgent meeting. As I walked in the conference room , all eyes are on me and an awkward silence.

"Good morning sir , everyone, I apologize for my tardyness" i said trying to sound more proffessional even tho I'm not.
"Good to know that your tardy, Agent 12 , now take a seat." Charlie said with a serious look. Looks like someone woke up on the other side of the bed.

I took a seat beside Chaeyoung a.k.a Agent 29.

Oh i forgot to introduce my self , I'm Minatozaki Sana also known as Agent 12 , I'm a spy working here in Twice Agency, the worlds most succesful Spy Agency. Charlie is the CEO and our boss. I'm working in Twice Agency for a year now . You can say I'm still a newbie, but I'm one of the best agents.

"okay back to our discussion ,as all of you may know, the velvet heart jewel was stolen from our safe last week,but theres something we discovered from the investigation team." Charlie showed us a picture where the jewel's stand and there was small writing on it.

"If all of you cant see the writing here is the zoomed in pic of it." he showed us another picture and now we can see clearly the writing I wont say its a sentence but more like a sign. It was like a white cube with the number 07 in the middle.

When Charlie showed us the second picture , alot of gasps can be heard and shocked faces can be seen. Why are their reactions like that?

He sighed "I know some you may know what the sign means, but we cant just suspect someone, were gonna investigate and find who is behind all of this." he said with...disappointment?

"But what if they dont want to be found?" Agent 25 asked aka agent tzuyu.

"Were JYP agency, if they dont want to be found, we dont care, if we cant solve problems the easy way were gonna solve 'em our way. Dismissed."Charlie said and went out.

As we went out the conference room i realized that its now lunch time. " chaeng wanna have lunch?" I asked. "Of course, just gonna hand these files to Charlie in his office." chaeyoung said. "Okay, just go straight to our department, were gonna eat lunch there." she nodded.

I went to the 47th floor , cause thats where our department is.

As i went in our department i saw Agent 37 a.k.a agent Mina focused on her computer, Tzuyu and Agent 18 a.k.a. Rosè watching tv , Agent 21 a.k.a agent jihyo finding some files in the cabinets and Agent 20 a.k.a. agent jisoo sleeping in her station.

"Okay guyss stop with the work, its lunch time , its time to eat!" i said. "Yeah, I think I'm just gonna rest , come on jihyo unnie lets eat." mina said. " okay" jihyo said with a sigh.

"Sucks to be a Department head" i teased jihyo "I know" she answered."Youre no fun" i said and she just shrugged.

Suddenly Agent 64 a.k.a Agent Momo walked in yelling "I said, hand the fucking files from the department T-15 to agent 43 not the other way around! Ugh! You know what? I'm just gonna handle it myself. You had one job!" and she ended the call with a big sigh.

"Sucks to be an agent and a secretary at the same time" i teased her "fuck off" agent momo said and sat at the beanie bag tired af.

Chaeyoung's POV

I went to uncles office. Yes, Charlie, our boss, the CEO of Twice Agency is my uncle.

I knocked at his office metal door. Suddenly a camera is seen at top of the door with a red laser "Its Agent 29 , i have the files." and the red laser turned to a green laser and the metal door opened.

As I walked in a see Charlie in his desk resting his head in his hands looking tired and stressed.

"Uncle is it her? " i asked handing him a glass of water.

"I dont know chaeyoung-ah, but i hope its not" i handed him the files and sat at the chair infront of his desk.

Theres silence that can be heard while Charlie is reading the files. After a good 5 minutes he just sighed.

"What is it uncle??" i asked. "based on the finger prints on the stand of the velvet heart jewel its positive, she IS behind this." he said and sighed. "My question is HOW? How did she take the jewel without catching her in the security cams." he said confused.

"I'm confused too uncle, but we'll figure it out."i assured him. He picked up the telephone and dialed a number.

"Hello, Agent 27 speaking from the department T-27, who is calling?" I heard agent jihyo said "Its Charlie , please be aware that I'm trusting your department of handling the loss of the velvet heart jewel incident" Charlie said with full authority heard from his voice "Affirmative sir. Thank you for trusting our department" jihyo said.

"Agent 29 will bring the files to your department." "yes sir, anything else?" "and one more thing , anything about this case stays in your department. Let the other agents in T-27 know, arasseo?" Charlie said. "Will do sir" jihyo said. "Okay, calling off" then uncle ended the call.

"We will handle this case?! you know theres some personal
Issues against her in our department." i said "Just be proffessional chaeyoung-ah, now get out I'm hungry"charlie said. "Arasseo, but can our department use the W-5?" I asked with puppy eyes "ok, you can use it, but no scratches okay??" Charlie said "Affirmative" i said and went out his office.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fyi W-5 is a spaceship
Enjoy Reading? Let me know.