SLOTH

*beep beep beep* ugh it's time to get up already?! eh, I'll just turn it off and just go back to sleep☺ *2:36 pm* SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! god damitt man I'm late for work. ugh I'm to lazy to put on some clean clothes I mean it only have a few ketchup stains and chocolate all over it. I only wore it yesterday. I look at my sock drawer and shoes I don't wanna go over the Hassel of putting on shoes so sandals it is then! yeah I look funky for wearing Mitch match clothes and all but like who gives a shit! So I decide to get in the car because its like a block away like why do they have to make McDonald's soooooo far. I drive for like 5 minutes and say good morning with a grunt because I had to wake up again to see their ugly faces. I'm their boss but the only way I got into this position is by my mom she died and gave her dumb ass job to me so I just go to the back to my office because I don't want to be standing around all day. I sit on my comfy chair and end up falling asleep. I dream of just drifting on soft clouds and just sleeping forever it was amazing!!! I flew and didn't have to do anything and no annoying alarm clocks just silence and sleep.... *few hours later* I woke up but I couldn't see. that's new I tried and tried but I couldn't see SHIT! Now its scaring me I try to rub my eyes but it burns because I just touched my fucking eye! how is that possible?! I call out for help but nobody's there I guess closing time passed...shit. I try finding the nearest door out and end up tripping on my own feet. I try to get up but end up spilling water on the floor. fuck. I hear weird noises and it smells like something burning. oh god its my office. MY OFFICE IS ON FIRE!!! WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?! I slipped on the water and hit my head to a peaceful sleep. hey, I'm on those soft clouds again☺ maybe dying isn't so bad I can sleep forever now.

hey its meeee!!! and so why she couldn't see is because when you sleep so so so much your body automatically thinks you don't need your eyes no more so yeah this character slept way to much and when she woke up in the morning her body was already shutting down so yeah and the fire was caused by the electricity from the outlet and the water so yeah I hoped you guys enjoyed it and byeee