Heaven Chapter 1

YOUR POV

It's 7 am, first day as a junior. I'll be glad when I'm a senior. But Anyways I miss all my friends. I'm ready for school, this year I'm not playing, I'm staying focused on grades.

You get out of your bed and go to the bathroom to wash up. After you go take and shower and go In your room. For the first day you put on a Pink Cami, A Denim Jacket and some nice tight dark jeans that show all your curves. you grab your bag and leave with Imani. You and Imani walk up to the bus stop. You two are there for 2 minutes then you see your friend Jasmine. "Hey Baeeeee, I Missed youuuu!!" Jasmine said as she ran and hugged you.

"I missed you too boo" you said

(Okay I hate writing like this lol so im going to set it up like a script)

Jasmine: Where's Macy and Diara?

You: I don't kn- (your get cut off)

Diara: Heavennnnnnn!! (she sais as she runs and hugs you)

You: Best Frienddddd!

Macy: Hey Boos

Heaven: Hey mami (hugs Macy)

Diara: Doesn't August ride the bus? Don't he get on at this stop?

YOUR POV

mhm.. August, he a good singer,and he cool and cute.. But he can be so annoying sometimes .. lol

Macy: Maybe He Drove, You Know He Got A New Car

You: that's because his parents rich

Jasmine: and his Singing, he get payed for that don't he?

Diara: Girl that lil boy still hustling on Sound Cloud

Jasmine: Oh, oops.. (Laughs)

Macy: (laughs)

You: Atleast he trying, most people expect to be famous by singing on the streets or selling they selling they Mix Tapes

Jasmine:Dang My bad (laughs)

You: My Fault (laughs) I ain't mean for it to sound like that

Diara: (Laughs) It's Okay Ma

Macy: Ayeee Who ready to turn up at our graduation next year? Class of 2015-2016 ayee (laughs)

You: Yessssss

Diara: Go Class Of 2016 Go Go Hey Hey (she chants and YALL dance) (laughs) Yasss!

Imani: Ayee

On that happy note the bus shows up and you get on and go straight to the back and you see August so you sit next to him, Macy sits with Diara, and Jasmine Sits with Ray.

August: Hey ma (laughs)

You: (laughs) hey lil boy, why didn't you get on at my stop?

August: Oh Chresanto had a party last night and me as Ray was slumped so we stayed at his house, why didn't you go to the party?

You: Oh.. I wasn't invited to that party..

August: oh my bad.. but don't worry it was just a bunch of Thots there..

You: oh..

August: Oh I bought you your Latte ( he hands you your caramel latte)

Every morning August buys me and him Caramel lattes. For the rest of the bus ride me and him just talked About the party he went to. The bus arrives at school and you go to the cafeteria to get breakfast with Chresanto,Diara,Macy,Jasmine, August, And Ray. You grab a fresh blueberry yogurt and take a seat at the table you usually sit at.

Alicia: Hey Chresie Baby

Alicia is Chresanto's Girlfriend. She annoying and we don't like each other and she a Thot. oh and her best friend Lauren.She annoying too,whatever Alicia does Lauren Has to do, Where ever Alicia is, Lauren is, They erk me. I'll be glad when Chresanto goes to the next girl, then both of them will be gone.

Chresanto: Hey Baby

Alicia: Can I sit here (she rubs Chresanto's Lap)

Chresanto: Of course you can Bae this all yours boo

Alicia: (sits on chresanto's lap) remember in the locker room after school..

Chresanto: oh I won't

You: *coughs* Thot *Coughs*