Malin gliding in the snow

«Come on Malin, just go» Kyrre shouted at Malin, who currently sat at top of the hill, almost ready to go. At the bottom of the hill, Jenifer, Ingrid and Jenny stood and waited for Malin. «Aren't you cold?» Ingrid asked Jenifer, eyeing her thin clothes. «It's cold outside, but i am still dressed as a thottie because a hoe never gets cold» said Jenifer and licked her icecream. «Mood» said Jenny. Suddenly Malin came gliding down on her sledge and went into the big puddle of water at the end of the hill. They all started laughing. «Ann i oop-« wheezed Ingrid. «DISGOSTANG» yelled Malin. «MAAAALIN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE» yelled suddenly Eva who came running towards Malin in the puddle. Then Malin started crying because it was indeed very cold outside. «Maaaaalin let's Get you some teaaaa and drive home with the aaaaaudi» said Eva and helped Malin out of the big puddle. «I LIKE EM BIG I LIKE EM CHUNKY» someone suddenly barked. It was Moto Moto. He had been lurking in the water all the time. But then another voice interjected: «WHAT ARE U DOING IN MY SWAMP?!» we all turned around and shrek came running towards all of us. «Oh he is big and chunky, me likey» said Moto Moto and winked at Shrek. Shrek blushed. Then Moto Moto and Shrek got married. Malin never got her tea because Eeeeva crashed the aaaaudi and left Malin to die.