FOUR - Day 1 pt. 3

Gwen's POV:

I walk out of my first class, pissed. I've tried so hard to patch things up with Duncan and now he's completely blocking me out! We haven't talked in a month. Our break up was pretty harsh and I just want Duncan and I to be friends. I knew our relationship would never last but, being friends wouldn't be so bad. Besides I've got a tiny crush on someone else.

He's gotten way hotter over the summer. Clearly puberty finally came around and it did well. I never would have imagined Cody growing up, but he did. I can't date him though, I don't really want to date him. I think... I mean he already has his hands full with his super fan Sierra anyway. I wonder what Sierra thinks of the new and improved Cody?

I saw Sierra coming towards me, where ever Sierra is Cody isn't far. I look around the area where Sierra is but Cody isn't there. "Hey Sierra?" I ask her. "Yeah?" She replies sadly. "Where's Cody?" "I don't know, I don't care." Wait what did she just say. Everyone around us turned and stared at Sierra in shock. "What?!" She snapped, they began to whisper and murmur . "But I thought you knew everything about Cody, especially his location." I said, "well I don't anymore!" Sierra stormed off, leaving me dumbstruck. Well Cody wasn't the only one to change over the summer.

Sierra's POV:

I push open the bathroom door and run into the closest stall, tears dripping down my face. "Cody doesn't love me."

1 hour earlier...
I walk into class and see my Codykins. Damn he looked good. I mean he always looked good, but over the summer break he had clearly changed. I hadn't seen him looking so masculine! It was almost intimidating. Cody spotted me, he ran and hid behind DJ who was sitting next to him. "What are you doing?" DJ asked Cody as I approached them. "I'm hiding from you know who!" Cody said in a loud whisper. I walked up to Cody, he looked at me frightened and then tried to cover his face. "Hi!" I said stupidly, he uncovered his face and gave me a confused look. "Aren't you gonna attack me or scream at me." Cody asked. Does he think I'm some sort of monster or something? "What? When have I ever done that?" I questioned. "Oh uhmm... never mind he sighed. I smiled at him not moving from where I was standing, he smiled back but the smile was weird, it almost looked fake? "Ok then" he said clearly confused by my actions, I don't really know why though.

Cody stood up. Now I got a full body image of him. Wow, he has changed a lot. He was nearly my height, his shoulders were broader, his chin was covered in stubble, he had a different sense of fashion, he wore a black t-shirt and some jeans with black converse. It was cool and sexy.

"So are gonna quit gawking and let me sit down." I was standing in front of his chair. He was more confident too! "Oh yeah sorry." I said awkwardly moving out of the way. I sat down in the chair next to him. "Dude she's acting so weird," I heard Cody say, "yeah I know, it's strange." DJ replied.

"I like your outfit!" I said to Cody completely randomly, well not completely, I'd been staring at him for the last 20 minutes. "Uh... thanks," he said. "Do you like mine?" I asked hopefully, "yeah I guess," he shrugged, ouch. "Are you free this Friday?" I asked, "um," he took a while to think. "No," he said blankly and turned strait back to his robotics book. "Oh ok then," I sighed sadly and went back to my book. When the bell rang, Cody immediately jumped out of chair and ran to the door, "Cody!" I called out. He stopped as he got out the door. I walked towards him. I took a deep breath in and just said it. "I - I... um." I began, Cody gave me an annoyed look and went to turn around. "I love you!" It burst out just like that. "Yeah no shit Sherlock!" Scott said walking past. I glared at him. "Do you love me?" I said turning my attention back to Cody. "Oh, well... um, no..." he said awkwardly. That hurt. "You turned into an absolute dick head over the summer." I yelled, everyone's eyes on me. I pushed past him. "Sierra! Wait!" I heard Cody say. I didn't listen. I walked down the hall miserably. Gwen stopped me and bombarded me with questions about Cody. I didn't want to think about Cody so I kept moving down the hall. Leading me to this toilet cubicle crying into my hands. I stayed in the cubicle until I heard the bell ring again. I don't care that I missed a class, Cody was probably in it anyway.

I decided I shouldn't waste my day sitting on a toilet thinking about a guy that doesn't want me. I took a deep breath in and walked out of the cubicle. I looked in the mirror, my makeup was a mess. I pulled my makeup bag out of my school bag. I took out a makeup wipe and wiped my face clean. I reapplied my makeup and left the bathroom. I walked into the cafeteria and looked around at all the tables. I didn't know who to sit with, I guess I've only ever sat with Cody. Ugh why was I so obsessed with him! I scanned the room and spotted Noah sitting by himself and reading. I walked over to him and took a seat next to him. "You don't wanna sit there, that's Owens seat." He said not even looking up from his book. I jumped out the seat, I basically just sat on a cloud of Owen farts, ew! I sat on the other side of Noah. "What do you want weirdo?" He said looking up from his book. "Can I sit here?" I asked politely, he turned his attention back to his book. "Why do want to sit with me?" He asked. "Because you looked lonely," I replied "and Cody and I aren't on the best terms right now." I said quickly. Noah looked up from his book, "wait wait wait wait wait! Your pissed off at Cody?" He said a little too loudly. "I didn't say that!" Noah gave me a, annoyed look. "But yeah I am." I sighed.

"Noah, you invited someone to our table? You made a friend!?" Owen said walking over to the table with Izzy. "What, no she just sat there." Noah said defensively. "Mm k," Owen said. "Finally a girl!" Izzy said crazily. I spent the rest of lunch hanging out with Noah, Owen and Izzy. Turns out they aren't as weird as everyone thinks they are! I think I've made new friends. What a great way to start off Junior year!

Hey guys! Who knew I could write so much about Cody and Sierra?! Any way hope your enjoying the story so far.
~Comment and Vote~