Chapter 7

Rockstar Foxy

I was about to go to my little friend when Bonnie and Chica suddenly stopped me. "Yar what's wrong?", I asked. "Listen. We want to know what is wrong with Freddy. He is acting kinda strange lately. And we want to know what he is doing when he is alone with her.", Rockstar Bonnie said. And we see Freddy standing infort of Isabelle's door knocking kinda mad. "Yes?", she asked and Rockstar Freddy answers her. "I'm gonna give you 5 minutes to come out. If you are not going to come out I will make you! Trust me I am pretty good at this!", and then everything went silent. "I will be back in 3 minutes and if you are not out yet. You will be dead.", he said and then left. We looked at each other for a few Seconds until we heard a loud noise coming from her room. Chica walks over to her door and knocks on it. "Isabelle!? Is everything alright!? Buddy? Please answer!", It's the first time that I see her very nervous and scared at the same time. Isabelle doesn't answer. I open the door and see her laying on on the ground. Not moving. Oh no. "Lass are ya alright!? Answer ma please!", I said worried and hold her in my arms. "I will go get her some water!", Rockstar Chica said and left. "I will call Orville to come here!", Rockstar Bonnie said and left too. I give my hand to her hand and check if she is still alive. Yes. Her breathing? I carefully put my ear to her face. Yes. Now her heart. To fast. I hope that my friends will come soon. After a few seconds Chica comes with a bottle of water and puts it next to me. 3 minutes later Bonnie comes back. "Orville will be here in 5 minutes. I also told him that we need to talk with him.", Bonnie said and I nod. "We shall bring her to a bed. So she can get more rest.", I said and pick her up. Together we go to a room which we normal don't use that often. There is a bed and more. I slowly put her on the bed and open the window.

5 minutes later (I am a lazy fairy)

Someone knocks on the door. " Who is there?", Rockstar Chica ask. She sounds like that she is ready to beat someone up. "It's me! Orville! I got a call that I should come here.", he said and I open the door. Phew. It was him. He enters the room. "Ok. What exactly happend?", he asked. I think for a moment. "She passed out. That's all what we know for now. But can we talk with ya after you examined her?", I asked and he nods.

20 minutes later

"alright. Let's talk somewhere else. She will wake up very soon.", Orville said and we all went to an other room.

Isabelle's pov

Everything is so...

Dark.....
Cold......

Atmosphere is full of...

Hate...
Fear...
Jealous
Madness...

I can't see anything. I can't feel anything... But...No... NO!!!

I will never give up...
I will stay strong...
I will stay determined..

For my friends... No... My family