The Park (UwU)

At the park. . .

Shinso arrived at the park about five minutes early than needed, so he decided to sit down on a bench and wait. After waiting for a couple of minutes, he saw Izuku start to jog up to him. He stood up and opened his arms wide for a hug. "Hey Shinso! Long time no see buddy!" Izuku said as he gave Shinso a hug, which was quite a tight one. Probably 'cause it's been a while since we've seen each other! Izuku thought to himself. "I agree little floof. It's been a while." He said still lingering in the embrace. "Y-you can let go of me now, Shinso~Kun. . ." Izuku chuckled. Shinso nodded and let go. "So, wanna go to our sacred spot?" Shinso offered. There's a secluded area in the park where there is nothing but woods and animals, it's their favorite place to hangout. "Sure! I wanna see if that wolf is still there!" Izuku mentioned, there was a wolf that he rescued from a hunter before they became pro heroes, he wanted to see if it was still doing well like he hoped. "Sure, let's go check on Bandit." Shinso said leading the way.

At the place. . .

"Wow, it's still as breath-taking as I remembered! The light still shines just right through the trees. . ." Izuku trailed off as he saw Shinso smiling at him. "W-what? Do I have a twig in my hair?!" Izuku said reaching up to feel his curls. Shinso shook his head, "No, it's just. . .I forget just how cute you are and how pure you are sometimes. . ." Izuku blushed at this, he had never heard Shinso call him cute before. Usually it was Uraraka or Kirishima who said something like that, but Shinso didn't really compliment people. Izuku returned the smile, "Thank you, I-I guess. . ." He said stuttering on his words like the adorkable cinnamon roll he is. "A-anyway, let's c-check on B-Bandit!" Izuku said quickly changing the subject. Shinso nodded and got out his whistle that had Bandit labeled on it. He blew on it and shortly afterwards, out came a white wolf with yellow eyes. "Bandit! Come here boy~!" Izuku said getting on his knees as the wolf licked him face. Shinso smiled to himself as he admired the interaction. Izuku looked up at Shinso, "Heh. . .What?" Izuku asked as the wolf laid his head on the boy's shoulder. Shinso sat next to Izuku on his opposite side. "Again, it's nothing. . ." He pet Izuku's hair.

-Time ship to once it's dark out and the street lamps come on-

"Hey, Midoriya..?" Shinso asked nervously. He had been wanting to ask Izuku something for a while, and he had finally worked up enough courage to ask what he wanted to ask. "What is it..?" Izuku answered curiously. "I... wanted to ask you something..." Shinso said scratching his head sheepishly. "Go ahead!" Izuku said cheerfully. Shinso took a deep breath, "Izuku...Do you...Do you have feelings for me..?" Shinso asked starting to blush. He looked away embarrassed. "...I- Uhm... y-yeah..!" Izuku barely had enough time to speak, because Shinso kissed him on the lips. Izuku melted into the kiss. Bandit covered his face with a paw. Shinso kissed him with tongue. Izuku moaned a little as his hot tongue entered his mouth. Izuku slowly, without breaking the kiss, got on Shinso's lap. Shinso put his hands on Izuku's ass. Bandit has walked off at this point, he ain't wanna see this. Izuku bit Shinso's lip in lust. Shinso broke the kiss, "I didn't know you were like this..." Shinso said catching his breath. Izuku smiled breathlessly. Shinso resumed the kiss and Izuku and him started taking their shirts off. (IF YOU ARE A SMOL, LOOK AWAY!!! PARENTS HIDE YOUR SMOLS) They kissed passionately. Their tongues fighting for dominace but Izuku submitted. Izuku tangled his fingers in Shinso's hair as Shinso go ontop of Izuku, him laying back on the grass. Izuku slowly grinded against Shinso's lap and moaned in his mouth. As Izuku did that Shinso got harder. Shinso reached down and undid his pants and Izuku's. Izuku reached down and slid his hand inside Shinso's boxers and rubbed Shinso's erection.