Roaring Hell!

[Ok quick recap if you don't know what's going on! Last Episode in Honno Town, after some emotional growth, Ryuko put on Senketsu again. Once she did this she was suprised by Nui! The two of them fought, only for it to end with Senketsu getting Shredded off of Ryuko's body. Now we are here.]

Senketsu sat alone in a dark void. His eye wide with an intense fear.

Senketsu: "No. Please don't. For God's sake! STOOOP!"

Suddenly he was shredded into pieces.

Ryuko gasped and shot up from her dream wearing nothing but her underwear.

Ryuko: "SENKETSU!"

Ryuko sat there for a moment, remembering that Senketsu was gone.

Mikisugi: "Ya know. Don't you think it's kinda weird, you always waking up on my couch half naked."

Ryuko turned to see Mikisugi in his teacher form sitting on his windowsill. She quickly realized that she was in his house once again.

Mikisugi: "Have you ever thought about being a nudist."

*Shing*

Ryuko stood up and pointed her scissor blade at Mikisugi while using the cover to conceal her body.

Ryuko: "Anymore of your lame jokes and you'll be eating this!"

Mikisugi: "Ok relax. Who took you out this time."

Ryuko: "Nui Harime, disguised as Nagita."

Mikisugi: "Oh, that explains it."

Ryuko: "Wait! When you found me out there, was I like this!?"

Ryuko asked referring to her Half Naked body.

Mikisugi: "Uh huh. Hate to think of what of happened if I got there any later though. Of the cops came they would have arrested you for indecent exposure."

*shing!*

Ryuko pointed her blade closer to Mikisugi.

Ryuko: "Hope you're hungry."

Mikisugi: "Someone's testy."

Ryuko lowered her scissor blade as she explained.

Ryuko: "Yeah, well what do you expect? Senketsu is gone."

Mikisugi: "Nui Harime took him, huh?"

Ryuko: "Took him? She chopped him into tiny pieces... I was too weak to stop her, i couldnt summon his power and now he's gone..."

?Senketsu?: "No. I'm not gone."

Ryuko quickly raised her scissor at Mikisugu again.

Ryuko: "Your dumbass impersonations any helping things!"

Mikisugi: "I have no idea what you're talking about. I've been sitting her listening to you."

?Senketsu?: "Calm down Ryuko."

Ryuko: "YOU DID IT AGAIN!"