Chapter 1

It was a beautiful day outside, the birds sang their sweet music, children laughed and scream tears of joy, and a tall skeleton was enjoying the breeze through none existent hair. He wore a crop top with the words Cool Dude on it, he even taped sunglasses to the side of his head. What this skeleton didn't know his life, his brothers life, and many others would change today.

He drove a bright red sports car on his way to pick up the Human Ambassador, Frisk, and his brothers wish-to-be-girlfriend, Sheba. Both these humans made their way through the underground, and saved all Monsterkind. Sheba and Frisk came from similar backgrounds, both orphans, no family. It was like fate had brought them together. With Sheba's help, they were able to bring Asriel, the prince of Monsters back, it was a emotional reunion for the royal family. Not only did she bring the prince back, but the ex-royal scientist as well, the skeletons father.
Anyways, as Papyrus drove, he wore a smug expression, today was the day the group (Undyne, Alphys, Frisk, Grillby, Toriel, Gaster, and the Great Papyrus himself) were going to try and get Sheba and Sans together. They undoubtedly had a soul bond, something only Soul Mates shared. It was incredible and amazing, but Sheba being too dumb to realize, and Sans being too embarrassed to fess up to it. Had put there relationship on edge.

Soon enough the red sports car slowed down when coming close to an elementary school, Frisk could be seen holding a blue and pink backpack on one shoulder with their signature blue and pink striped sweater and khaki brown shorts. They got into the passenger side of the car and shut the door.

"YOU READY FOR THE BIG DAY! I CAN'T WAIT TO CALL SHEBA SISTER!! YOU THINK SHE'LL LIKE THAT?"

Frisk smiled nodding, and began whispering lowly," Of course, she'll probably be crying tears just hearing you say that.."

Papyrus squealed, "I KNOW, WHO WOULDN'T LIKE TO BE CALLED SISTER BY THE GREAT PAPYRUS!"

.....meanwhile....

A girl with pink hair wore a blue shirt, black spandex, and a white skirt with little yellow hearts on the frills of it. She also wore a stained blue jacket she stole from one of the skeleton brothers, the thought made her smile sadly, he's probably trying to find it, that silly skeleton will never learn.

She taped on her phone as she waited on Papyrus to pick her up, Sans normally would but.. he's been distant. It makes her soul ache. She was madly in love with skeleton, but he, doesn't seem to like her. Always now ignoring her. If they walk in a room together the air is tense with sexual tension, and before she can say anything he leaves.

She unconsciously brought her hand to the middle of her bountiful chest, where her soul resided. Is it because we discovered I'm a mage? Mages are the ones that placed Monsters beneath the mountain.
She was pulled roughly out of thought by a tall man with chin stubbles, "Hey there, what's a cutie like yourself all alone."

Her eye twitches as she notices the man staring at her assets, "Hey buddy, my eyes are up here!"
"Sorry didn't mean to stare, it isn't everyday you meet a cute pinkette with big-OOF"

Just before he could finish his sentence, Sheba hit em' right in the kisser. Her amber eyes shined with justice, as the man fell back sputtering, he held his obviously broken nose. He literally pissed his pants from her stare-of-death, he couldn't even speak! Instead he foamed at the mouth and passed out.

She honestly felt bad for him, but at the same time found it humorous. He pissed himself and passed out because a 4'11" girl punched him and then glared. Undyne and Mum would be proud. Just then she sees a red car in the distance, she panicked, Papyrus would want to help this creep or at least make sure he's fine. But she could already feel his intent, and it wasn't good. Dark, perverted intent. She always wondered why she could feel the intent of humans, and only humans.