struggle (ray ray love story)

My name is Jesinta Roy. I'm from Brookyln, New York and I'm 17 year's old. My parents passed away when I was 14. They died in a car crash. After their death, My Uncle Richard has been "taking care of me". He was very abusive and hostile towards me. He would beat me and rape me. I would just go to the nearby lake and cry because I had no one else to talk to. I had no friends, no family....I was alone.

Until one day I said enough was enough. When My uncle Richard went to work, I packed all my belongings and ran away. I got all my money together and travelled to Atlanta Georgia. This was when I was 15. I went to live with my older brother Michael who was 26.

He was extremely happy to see me. He questioned me about how I was doing and I told him every detail. He told me that I should have called the police but to be honest I couldn't. Richard had threatened me not to. My brother had a girlfriend, Tamera but I called her T. Ever since then Michael and T treated me like their daughter.

JESINTA POV

I woke up and did my hygiene thing and put on a white hoodie, black leggings and some white jordans. I curled my hair and put it in a high ponytail. I applied some light make up, grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. I jumped on the couch and turned on the t.v. I put it in MTV Base where August Alsina ft Nicki Minaj No love remix was playing. That was my jam!

A few minutes later T came downstairs. 

T: Goodmorning. *Turns off the t.v.*

Jesinta: Good mo- Hey! I was watching that!

T: Today's your first day of school!

Jesinta: *sighs* I don't wanna go...

T: J Roy getcha ass off that couch now and get ready for school.

Jesinta: fine....*runs upstairs*

T: Hurry up you'll be late!

Jesinta: Yeah yeah.....*comes downstairs with a backpack* Let's go.

Jesinta and Tamera drove down to her new school. Jesinta listened to the music on her headphones for the whole ride.

JESINTA POV

As T parked at the parking lot, I could see a huge building with the words "Middleton high" in Capital letters. I got out of the car and made my way towards the building. When I went inside, the halls filled with teenagers. It looked quite busy and I had absolutely no idea of where I was going. I pushed my way past all the crowd and accidentally bumped into another girl. She had long jet black hair, caramel skin, a nose piercing and cute dimples.

???: I'm so sorry.

Jesinta: No it's my fault.....Hey.

???: Hey my name's Diana.

Jesinta: My name's Jesinta.....Jesinta Roy.

Diana: Lovely name. Your new right?

Jesinta: yeah. I'm in senior year. Do you know where the office is?

Diana: Yeah follow me....*leads her to the office* There is is. *smiles*

Jesinta: Thanks so much. *walks in*

Principal: Goodmorning. *smiles* You must be Jesinta Roy.

Jesinta: Yes Ma'am I would like a timetable please.

Principal: Oh of course. *routes through her drawer*..........*gives her the timetable* I hope you have a pleasant year at Middleton high.

Jesinta: Thank you. *leaves*