Devils You Know

(North Hollywood, California)

Lyra's POV.

[Lyra's Outfit]

After S.H.E.I.L.D. managed to recruit Alisha Whitely, a red head whom can duplicate herself from the Afterlife, Coulson is on a Quinjet in the air with her as she sends a clone into an apartment where two other Inhuman's live and to try and recruit them as myself, Skye and Mack are in a truck outside of the building for back up with myself in the drivers seat, Mack in the passenger seat and Skye in the back.

"Lyra, Skye, Mack, move in now!" Coulson tells us over coms "Something's attacking! Alisha's down!" He tells us.

We then all climb out of the car before rushing into the building with our guns at the ready, and we head to the apartment and the door is already open so we slowly walk in the apartment to see Alisha's clone dead with an extracted hole in her stomach, and it's the same with a boy and a girl near her.

"No." Skye sighs as she crouches down beside Elisha's clone, and I look to the right wall of the room to see a burned hole in the wall.

"Sir, we've got three dead. We're gonna need backup. Looks like the killer's on the-" Mack cuts himself off as he talks to Coulson over his com as I run through the hole in the wall to go after the killer.

"Lyra!" Skye shouts after me, but I ignore her.

After tracking the monster to an Industrial park about south half a mile from the apartment with Skye and Mack, we head down into the pitch black Industrial park with our guns at the ready with our flashlights to see.

"Lyra, what's your location?-Lyra, do you copy?" Coulson comes in over our coms in static.

"You're cutting in and out, sir. We've trailed the killer to the industrial park a half a mile South of you. Backup would be nice." I explain to him.

"On its way. Hold tight." Coulson tells us.

"Copy that." I tell him.

"How did I let you talk me into this? I had a garage, workbench full of new tools, my own espresso machine." Mack explains as we walk through the hallways.