heartbreakers : youngbam

bambam gets his heart broken 5 times until he meets someone looking for the same thing he is. love
//

the first boy to break bambam's heart was a boy named im jaebum. bambam was only 14 dating an 18 year old, naively believing that the boy actually liked him. and then he broke up with him after taking his virginity.

jaebum had been extremely sweet in the beginning, probably because it was obvious that's what bambam wanted. anyone could tell that the boy was sensitive because that's what he was, a boy. the relationship only lasted two weeks because it was easy for bambam to give up with jaebum wanted. he just wanted jaebum to like him.

instead of dealing with it in a good way, bambam met another boy. days after getting broken up with by jaebum, he met park jinyoung. he was younger than jaebum but only by a year.

jinyoung was sweet, he called bambam cute pet names which made bambam think it was real. the relationship lasted over three months and bambam thought it was love. jinyoung knew it wasn't.

jinyoung cheated on bambam three months and 15 days into their relationship and told bambam about it the day after. he also had to break up with bambam who just forgave him right away.

bambam took a break from dating but only for about three months because the. he met kim yugyeom.

kim yugyeom was younger than bambam, but he was more popular and larger than bambam.

yugyeom didn't take the relationship seriously and was seeing another guy while "dating" bambam. bambam found out and was the one to end it with yugyeom.

mark tuan was next. when bambam met mark, he swore he was the one. and he believed it after mark died.

through their relationship, people constantly told bambam how bad it was. mark was 20 and bambam was only 15 but he didn't care. he loved mark and mark truly did love bambam.

on one would ever guess they had a five year age difference as mark looked young, 17 at most.

the two never had sex in their six month relationship because mark knew he was an adult and bambam was a minor bambam stayed the night at mark's apartment a lot where they would cuddle and talk about everything.

after they had been dating for six months and four days, mark was hit by a car on his way home from work. he died on his way to the hospital in the ambulance.

bambam didn't find out until the next day while he was at school. he was called to the office where they had kids that were in trouble go but he knew he hadn't done anything wrong.

he couldn't fathom the thought of mark being gone, but he was.

bambam got very distant and he didn't date for a year because he thought it was disrespectful to mark. he would lay in bed and talk to him some nights when he couldn't sleep.

over a year later, he met jackson wang. bambam didn't like jackson at first. bambam had gotten used to catcalls because he had grown and matured. the only thing the same about him were his chubby cheeks.

jackson had called over to bambam, telling him how hot he was. bambam rolled his eyes before looking at whoever had just yelled at him and realized he was really attractive.

through their relationship, bambam couldn't stop comparing jackson to mark. when jackson yelled at him for anything, he knew mark would never use the same tone with him that jackson did.

when jackson hit bambam for the first time, he knew it was bad and he should leave but he couldn't. he was unmotivated to find someone else because he would never find someone like mark.

bambam never technically got broken up with by jackson. jackson just disappeared one day and bambam couldn't say he was upset about it.

bambam met youngjae by accident. neither had been paying attention as they walked down the sidewalk and bumped into each other. youngjae offered the boy coffee to apologize, at least that's what he told bambam. he could see the boy seemed a little down and wanted to maybe cheer him up.

they hit it off immediately and exchanged numbers before they parted ways.

three days later, they met up again and it was an official date. youngjae was two years older than bambam at 19 years.

bambam was nervous. he had come to realize that his taste in "men" (boys) in the past hasn't been all that great, apart from mark.

bambam explained to youngjae what had happened to him in all his previous relationships and youngjae thought the next thing going was why they couldn't be together. but it wasn't.

"but i want to try with you," bambam told him, not bothering to hide the nerves inside of him.

the two were amazing together. youngjae didn't use, cheat on, or abuse bambam. he also wasn't the victim of a tragic early death.

bambam never once compared youngjae to mark and even took youngjae to mark's grave one day. youngjae would lay next to bambam in bed when the boy spoke to mark for hours some nights, rubbing some part of the boy with a warm, comforting hand.

"you're so amazing angel, you've been through so much but you still gave me a change."

"i'm glad i did." bambam leaned in and kissed youngjae before pulling back to go to sleep as he had been talking to mark for over two hours and it had gotten late.

//
no offense but mark's voice in the new era is so nice 😳
also i want markbam so that's next
but also request stuff if u want :)