Big backwoods no bongs bih

"Carti!"

I do too much for clout, swear. All these Percocet got my head fucked up.

This Nigga Carti trash I know we just dating for clout but I'm sick of his shit. He use to be so down to earth that's why agreed to work with him. Shit I really wanted Asap Rocky fine chin ass. Ew here comes Ian short creepy ass.

"Aye Bro"
"We got a show tonight 70k for 2 hours"
"Let's get this money Nigga!"
"Chyna!"

Chyna lightly tugs on Carti's locs.
"Carti!"
"Wake yo birthmark face ass up!"

"I'm up , I hate y'all ."
Ian hands Carti a  blunt and cup of water. Bare chested Carti sits up smokes the blunt and gulps down the water. His eyes widen as recalls a weird dream he had.

"I met bitch last night."

Blac Chyna gets irritated. She takes her earrings  and lace front off and sits in front of him.

"What bitch was here outside of me?"

"I had a dream you guys, and this bad Bitch was there she had the most colorful dreadlocks bro, she was sexy. I felt like I knew her from somewhere that shit was crazy. Because I was having a whole conversation with this bad lil bih, I could touch her, I palmed her stomach she was beautiful."

Blac Chyna and and Ian Connor look at each other and breakout in laughter.

"Carti you my brother, but you might need to stop doing drugs."

"It wasn't the drugs,  I knew her we talked like how we're talking to each other right now."

Blac Chyna agrees. "You was dream walking"

"Hell yeah, this is why I fux with you."
Carti daps up Chyna then pats her breast. Chyna laughs and swats his hand off her breast.

"So you was cheating on me?"
"I met a bih in a dream we ain't fuck."
"I'm watching you Carti, take a shower boo"

Carti stands up and puts out his blunt and reaches for Chyna. "Join me!"

Ian gets up and heads for the door.
"Y'all kids be safe, Blac Chyna's pussy a walking landmine watch out!"

Carti stands up. "Magnum on the dick all day."
Ian laughs, "you ready boi."

Ian leaves and closes the door behind him. Blac Chyna hugs Carti from behind and rubs on his chiseled skinny nigga stomach with her dick gripper nails. Carti starts to chuckle to himself and guides her to the bathroom.

Chyna sits on the toilet, Carti drops out his dick causing the bathroom counter to screech. Carti is down to earth in more ways than one.

Chyna turns on the shower and slips out her clothes Carti mischievously giggles at the sight of blac chynas body.

"You gon need this shower cap, but that bonnet prolly getting knocked off anyway."

Yah, I know the ass fake but the pussy real, I'm getting paid, laid no cap. But something is missing, these hoes on go fasho. Clout chasing thots don't endure in mind for long. I get bored and ghost them or fuck their friend then boom I'm in another relationship. It happened with Rubi and she was dating Ian then I was dating her she tried me now I'm fucking Blac Chyna. I feel like a simp but she's cool people foreal, I'm this industry for the money anything that happens in between is a bonus.

I can't believe I'm thinking about all this bullshit while I'm fucking Chyna in the shower, fuck!

***more smoke for later****