Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Emily's POV

It's super dark. I look around. Where am I? I see two people. They look super familiar. They keep walking towards me.

"Emily is that you sweetie", the lady said.

"Mom is that you".

Austin's POV

I haven't left the hospital. It's been 2 days. Alex and everyone went to go eat and get clothes and stuff. But me I have to be here when she wakes up.

"Austin", a unfamiliar voice said. I look up and see Keaton and Allie Emily's old friends before she stopped talking to them for some reason.

"Keaton, Allie is that you", I asked getting up.

"Austin are you okay", Keaton asked.

"I don't know", I said.

"Austin it's okay I know she loves you", Allie said.

How does she know? She wasn't there when everything happened. Em shut them out for a long time and I want to know why?

Alex's POV

"Meg I just wanna let you know that I love you so much", I said looking at her.

"I love you to Alex", she said and came over to me and have me a hug.

"Please don't leave me", I said.

"Alex, I can't leave I love you to much", she said. I leaned in and kissed her passionately. Our lips move in sync. I feel her smile into the kiss.

"Please don't do this while we are in the room", Zach said.

"I'm sorry but love is in the air", Megan said.

"Don't breathe Zach", Robert said taking a big breathe. We all laughed.

"We better go back", Megan said.

"That's a good idea before we all inhale the love in the air", Robert said. Megan laughs I smile at her.