Chapter 1: Memories

A man in his early 20s walked around Moscow, Russia. He had dark red hair almost black and he was a tall fellow almost about 6'3 to say. He walksed the streets alone heartless and cold. When I say heartless I mean literally! His heart was gone yet he still lived, the reason to this phenomenon was from being lonely for so long. Even though he had his two sisters he never felt happy. Once his elder sister, Katya , left home she was out in the world drinking and all screwed up. While his younger sister, Natasha , was locked in the basement of his home alone. She was locked up there so she could never leave him. Back on track though, Viktor wondered for hours finding no meaning to happiness until he met an injured man who looked like him, but the difference was that the stranger had platinum blonde hair. The injured man looked at viktor with his beautiful and captive violet eyes and said in a straineed voice "Help me."  Viktor's eyes had widen when the man said that and collapsed onto him. He didn't mind at all since he was dashingly handsome. Viktor takes the man and carries him home and fixes him up after laying him on the couch.
  Later in the day the injured man awakens and sits up. He groans in pain and looks around confused to where he is and what happened. He suddenly remembers a handsome man about his age. He flushes a bit and hears foots steps shuffling around in the room closests to the living room which was the kitchen. He stands up and wobbles to where the sounds were heard and he sees the man that saves him. He blushes slightly amd stands there smiling childishly. "Spasibo for saving me " Viktor turns to him and blusnes a bit "no problem go lay back down you still need rest, da?" The strange man nodded and headed back "My name is Ivan. " he said loud enough for viktor to hear. Viktor walks in with borcsh in his hands and sits down across from Ivan "Viktor" was all he said.

((Hey guys leave a comment and tell me what you think and please dont be rude. Danke for your time. Till next time Tschus!