Prologue

NAMIE'S POV

"Do you guys really have to go?" I said in sadness and dispare. "Weather we like it or not, we must go to Japan to handle our family business there." but why them why not mom and dad instead? Besides their the one who can handle it most. "But why not mom and dad instead?" I desperately don't want them to leave. "You really don't want us to leave do you?" he said smiling, it made my feelings a little lighter, it made almost forget that they were leaving. "Mom and dad needs to take care the main branch here in Korea. But don't worry, we will be back after a year or two." he added, I couldn't contain my feelings anymore, I hugged them both tightly and bursted out of crying, I'm really gonna miss them so much, I hope they come back soon. "Shhhhh, please don't cry Namie."

It is just so hard to let them go, even though we fight often, I love those two dushbags and I know they love me too. As soon as I let the hug go, I said immediately, "I will really miss you guys, ssooooo much" "We will miss you more" they both replied back.

We all went outside including mom and dad, before they went in to the car, mom shouted, "Jimin!" my brother turned around as soon as he heard mom shouting his name, "Yes mom?" Jimin replied back, "Take of your little brother, and be safe you both." mom said worryingly. Jimin smile and said "Yes mom I will, and we promise will take care ourselves." after Jimin spoke, I looked at Jungkook, I know he doesn't like being treated like a title kid, I was right, his reaction was priceless Hahaha! "Mom! I'm not a kid anymore, and besides, his just two years older than me" he said like a little kid, that's why mom treats her that way, because of his actions haha "Besides, I can take care of myself" we all laughed accept for Jungkook haha! After all of that laughing, I looked at my mom and dad they look so worried, that made me even more sad, when Iooked back to my brothers, Jk was already inside the car, when Jimin was about to go in too, my mom ran towards him and hugged him tightly and said something to him, I can't make out what were they talking bout, it must be a few reminders before they go, my mom was about to come back towards us, but she forgot something to remind Jimin again "Oh! and Jimin" Jimin turned around quickly, "Once you land In Japan, Enroll to your chosen school QUICKLY" my mom strictly said "Yes mom, we will" and he smiled back to mom, mom smiled back. Jimin is just in 9th grade(3rd year high school) and Jungkook is in 7th grade (1st year high school) and I'm just in 5th grade, I know, both of them is too young to go to Japan alone, that's why our uncle will be with them.

Once Jimin and Jungkook is in the car I almost forgot to say goodbye. "Bye hyungs!" I said shouting, I know they will both hear it because the car window was open, they waved goodbye at me, I knew it, they heard it, "Stay safe!" dad replied too "As always dad!" Jimin and Jungkook shouted, to make sure dad will hear it.

And after that, they left... I miss them already.... Mom and dad already went inside, but I was still there in the same spot standing where they left me. I still can't believe that they will be gone for a year, maybe two, or maybe five, I don't know.... They're stay there in Japan is Indefinite. All I was thinking right now is, when will come back?

A few minutes later, I finally got into my senses and decided to go back in the house and go immediately to my room, I was still thinking of them, and then suddenly, my room's door opened, and I saw my two best friends, without saying anything, not even a hello, they went towards my bed and lied on it with me. They were my best friends since 1st grade, so we three are extremely close to each other, we tell secrets to each other, and treat each other like sisters, we even feel like the others home is our home too, no need to inform each other if one of us is going to anothers house, just like they did earlier, they just opened my rooms door and lied with me like it's their room too. That's how close we are to each other.

"We heard that your two brothers are going to Japan and will be staying there for a year or two" Lisa said, I took a deep breath "Yeah" I answered, "And we know your sad" Jisoo said, before I can even react to how thoughtful best friends they are, Lisa already spoke "And that's why we're here for you" I smiled because I was impressed of how these two can read each others mind. Still smiling I said "Thank you guys for being here for me right now" I smiled to the both of them, and they both smiled back at me. "Offcourse! Why not?" Jisoo said, I smiled at her. I just hope they're safe right now and coming back early.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sooooo this is my first story hope you like it and sorry for wrong grammars hehe, but don't worry I promise this story will be good (Well, it's based on your taste in stories) again, I hope you like it and if there's any mistakes feel free to comment and I will find a way to fix it, anyways enjoy reading!!!