6: Cat Pheromones

A/N: For those of you who are confused, Beam has several cat names: Vanilla (from Pha), Mallows (from Kit), and Butthole (from Forth).

May I just add that I was laughing so hard when Tae went with Bas to Korea. Tee was sulking and reprimanding TaeTee fans because he was not there, so technically, it's not a 'TaeTee' fanclub. Am I making sense? lol. Bottom line is he was being whiny about it like they are going away for decades when Tae will just be away for four days. Haha

All italicized sentences are either thoughts or said in cat language. 

6: Cat Pheromones

Forth paced in front of his door pointlessly. He can't hear a single thing from their balcony, and the front door of his neighbor is closed as well.

He tiptoed as quietly as he could back to the door, placed his ear on it and tried to separate the vehicle noises from whatever was happening inside.

"Shit." He cursed. He can't hear a single thing except random scratches and faint hisses.

Afraid of getting eaten by mosquitoes, he retired to his unit at half past 1 at dawn.

In the morning around 5am, he woke up early and despite looking groggy, he jumped out of bed and got out again. He had not heard this guy named Mew come out of Beam's unit.

Upon opening the door, sunrise had begun and the rays of sun illuminated Mew who was standing in front of his door, his back to him.

"Yeah, yeah, I understand." He was whispering. Forth noticed he was still wearing his suit from yesterday night and on his arms, head on his shoulders was Butthole purring and softly sadly meowing.

"I'll come back don't worry." Mew said and stroke 'Butthole's' head.

Forth blinked his sleepy eyes. Mew placed Beam on the railing, patted his head, glanced intensely at Forth that he felt like his legs suddenly turned to jelly, before entering the elevator.

When he came to his senses, Forth ignored Butthole who was still purring sadly looking at the ground, where he also saw Mew enter what looked like a sports car.

"Who the heck is he?" he murmured as he watched the car drove away.

He shook his head, placed his ear again on Beam's door but there was no sound.

Beam looked at him interestingly. "The heck is he doing?"

"Shh!" Forth placed a finger on his lips as if Beam's meowing was a loud sound. However, he can't still hear a thing so he went back to his own room.

At around 8am when he knew Beam would go out to go to school, he waited for him at the door, dressed in his uniform but looking weird and overly fashionable due to his leather jacket and shades. It wasn't even sunny. Beam indeed came out a minute later, looking like he had red eyes.

"Good morning Beam. Going to school?"

"Yeah. You? I thought your classes start at noon?"

"True. But I suddenly had something to do for uh... Sotus activities. Is Pha going to pick you up?"

"No. I have to walk today. The idiot has overslept."

"Then I can give you a ride." He offered, which was the real purpose of him going to school.

"Sure."

Together they entered the lift. Forth wanted to ask about Mew but Beam's eyes were so droopy he didn't have the heart to start a conversation.