chapter 1

it is a new day at school..

well there a lot a thing happening like..

freddy and summer acting lovey dovey at each other

and principal mullins know our secret.

but that okay cuz principal mullins let us play rock and not fired mr.finn cuz if anyone tell our parent she might get fired too soo yeah..

okay back to the story!

S=summer   T=tomika    Z=zack   L-lawrenz    mr.F=mr. finn   F=freddy

-TOMIKA POV-

i was skateboarding to school and put my bag on my locker and on my other side of my locker there is summer and she is talking with freddy. it look like they r flirting ;-;.                                               i cant just watching them flirting eww gross but summer looks really happy but still!i cant take this anymore.

T="umm.. you guys can just keep talking, im just gonna go somewhere else.." 

while i was carrying my book and try to get away but turn out i bump into someone and drop my book.

-NOBODY POV-

turn out tomika bump into zack,then tomika feel awkward for some reason.

T="oops!sorry zack i  didnt see you there"

Z="nah..is okay,i know your just try to get away from summer and freddy"

T="hehehe yeah.."

and then tomika and zack look at the book that just fell and tomika try to get the book again but wait! zack try to help get the book too.and then..

{ HAHAHAHHA IM SO DRAMATIC LOL }

zack and tomika remember when they bow down and accidentally kiss.then they go up so fast then being awkward.and the book just standing on the floor in the hallways.there friend was confused by them.

T="ahahhaha.. you know i dont really need that book anyway.."while awkward faces

Z="ouh.. suree.. okay.. pal.." with a awkward face too

S="what is happening..?"while whispering

to becontinued---