11. Dare

Admin: *reads comments* Oh another fun dare!

Poseidon: What, you're gonna make me a laughing stock?

Admin: Depends, DemigodofCrops dares you to have a dance battle with Aiden!

Poseidon: Oh okay...

Admin: This is gonna be good...

Poseidon: *sigh*

4 hours later at the Throne Room now turned Dance Floor

Poseidon: Wow you really outdid yourself.

Admin: It's nothing, just a couple lights, speakers, a DJ, the Demisquad, and most of the gods! *spreads arms to emphasise her point*

Poseidon: *pales* Why are there that many people?

Admin: I arranged a dance party afterwards so this doesn't have to be a short party. You are good at dancing right? Where else did I get my love for dancing?

Poseidon: Of course Aqua... *dying on the inside* So, is Aiden good at dancing by any chance?

Admin: Did you forget? He was my partner during the ballroom competition where we won first place. Anyway, you ready?

Poseidon: Sure, why?

Admin: Because we will start in about, *looks at watch* 20 minutes. So just get up on the platform and good luck!

Poseidon: *gulp*

20 minutes later...

Admin: I welcome everyone to this dance battle, don't worry the party will start after the dance battle between... *points to the right* Poseidon! And... *points to the left* Aiden Cullen!

*crowd cheers*

Admin: Let the battle begin!

*Aiden goes first and he breakdanced to the first music*

*crowd cheers*

*Poseidon dances like that dad who tries to dance but only ends up stepping back and forth in one place*

*crowd erupts in laughter*

Admin: *giggles*

Flora: You knew this would happen did you?

Admin: 'Course I did.

*Aiden kept doing flips and turns while Poseidon kept doing his thing*

30 minutes of dancing later...

Admin: I think we all know who the winner is...Aiden!

*clapping*

Aiden: Thank you! Especially Lord Poseidon for letting me win.

Poseidon: Of course Aiden...

Admin: So now that's over, LET'S PARTY!

Basically the dance party lasted for 5 hours until people started going home, especially the demigods.

—————————————————————
A/N:
Basically I was bored and this came up in my mind,
Flora would know the ballroom first place reference, only it was second place in real life.