5

It was the first time Jungkook saw the life drain out of Jimin's eyes and it hurt him more than he thought it would. Jungkook always sort out situations where he could hurt Jimin, the pain in Jimin's eyes brought forth a mix of emotions within him, the thing he liked the most was that Jimin was feeling these things because of him and no one else, that's what made him happy - whether he made Jimin laugh or cry, he didn't care as long as he was the one to do it. Whatever he did, Jimin forgave him, Jimin was his and always full of life. But now Jimin was just dead. And Jungkook hated that look more than anything..He prefers Jimin being clingy and annoying... he thought he hated that but it turns out he hated Jimin not being himself around him anymore

Jimin throws the divorce papers on the table where Jungkook sat at

Jungkook's eyes widen "Jimin... I... "

"You were right Jungkook..." Jimin interrupts Jungkook with no emotion "... we would never work"

"Jimin... please don't go... I'm sorry...I ..." Jungkook doesn't know what to say

"Why Jungkook?" Jimin's heart wrenching sob makes Jungkook's heart ache badly "... did you hate me that much?" Jungkook shakes his head as he walks forward towards Jimin but the smaller steps back ".. I always knew you didn't like me... " Jimin chuckles bitterly "...But I never thought you hated me this much to not respect me at all... I.." Jimin closes his eyes, he takes in a deep breath as he tries to even out his voice, he didn't want to be weak in front of the person who disrespected him ". I also didn't like you because I didn't know you.. but I tried...because you are my husband and even if you were cold towards me... I fell for you..." Jimin's voice cracked, Jungkook couldn't control the tears that escaped his eyes but he knew he couldn't do anything, Jimin needed to say what he had to say "... you are smart and kind... and selfless, sacrificing your happiness for your brother's... even if you didn't like me, you were still there for me like a friend whenever the need arose...you changed Jungkook, you changed for the better...everyone said so... But..." Jimin shakes his head "... I can't do this anymore.. I can't look you in the eye without being reminded of what happened between us... I never thought you would do that to me... I..."

"I'm s-sorry" Jungkook cries pathetically

Jimin smiles bitterly at the taller's state " You might be sorry but ... I can't forgive you...I can't forget the way you held me down ...disregarded my pleas...how you ..."

"Stop! Stop!" Jungkook sobs as he holds his hands over his ears, shaking his head, not wanting to relive what he did to Jimin

"You can't even hear what you did to me" Jimin scoffs "..imagine going through that pain over and over again..."

"Jimin please... I'm sorry I did that to you...I really am... please...I...I didn't realize that I loved you all along..." Jungkook's words make Jimin's eyes widen "....for me I wasn't ready to marry and the burden of not letting Soobin marry because of me weighed on me.... I'm sorry..."

"That's not what this is about Jungkook..." Jimin interrupts Jungkook "... why don't you get that I never realized that you were such a person that ... rape is not a joke.. you might not like me... I accept that...you hate me.. that's ok too... but any kind of physical abuse isn't the answer to that emotion... I'm sorry but I'm not sorry..." Jimin states firmly "... I never asked you for a kid.. I was just saying what your mom asked me... you didn't have do that... you didn't have to lay your hand on me..." Jungkook's sorrow filled eyes nearly made Jimin wanna forgive him "... and no... being drunk isn't an excuse either.. And on top of that you have the audacity to say that you love me...pathetic!"

"Jimin... don't go!" Jungkook panics when he sees Jimin pick up his belongings "...I love you....please... I'm sorry..." Jungkook's knees give out as he falls to the floor, suddenly feeling weak when he realized that Jimin was really leaving him

"As much as I love you.. I can't forgive you... I do have that much self worth to know when I should let go"

And with that Jimin walks out of Jungkook's life