Part 16

Jimins pov
After yoongi left, I went online to see if there are any jobs a I can applied for. I came across this small café. I applied, and it said it will tell me wether of not I got the job. After that I had the morning to my self. I made breakfast, and ate it while watching Netflix. After that I got bored so I took a shower. After I was done I was still bored. Hmmm I haven't really looked around his room before...I'm sure he wouldn't mind...would he?...no..I got up and looked in his bedside table. There was pictures, and papers from school. I looked in the drawer under it. And i found some letters. One was to...me? I read it because..well it was for me...soooo
Dear jimin
I have had feelings for you for a long time. Ever since I saw you. You always have cuts and bruises on your body. It really worries me. Every time I asks you about them you always say "it was the cat don't worry!" Or "oh I just fell" even though I knew it was a lie, I felt that it was not important. But of you ever need to talk I'm here for you.
~love, Yoongi
God it was so cheesy...but I loved it. I ended up crying after I read it. I set it down and wiped my tears. There was one more drawer. It was the last one I opened it, and I blushed like crazy. There was xl condoms and sex toys. I was so confused and flustered. Was he planning on using these on me??? I mear...I wouldn't mind. After that, I heard the door being unlocked. I was still super flustered, and I was trying to put back one of the condoms I had grabbed, when someone walked in. That someone was Yoongi. I hide the condom behind my back. "Hey Yoongi" I wave with one hand the other behind my back. "Jimin, What do you got?" Yoongi said. "N-nothing.." I say getting nervous. "Show me" he says in a demanding voice that could bring me down to my knees. I hesitantly pull my hand from behind my back. "..." I don't say anything and just look down at the floor. "Why do you have my condom?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "I-I was looking trough your drawer because I w-was bored, a-and found this..." I say still looking down. "Oh really? Did you get excited at what else you saw in there?" Yoongi smirked. I don't want to lie to him, so I nod my head. My phone then vibrated. It was the café. I picked up my phone. "Hello?" I answer the call. "Hello is this park jimin?" The person on the other line asked. "Yes this is him" I say. "You have got the job. You will start tomorrow at 8Am" the lady says. "Ok I will be there!" I say with a smile. Then ended the call. "Who was it?" Yoongi asked. "It was the café i applied to" I answer back. We had completely forgotten about the condom at that point. "Did you get the job?" He asked. "Yea, and I will start tomorrow at 8Am"I say back smiling. I was very excited. "So do you want to go get some food to celebrate?" Yoongis asked. "Of course! Of hungry!" I says running over to Yoongi, grabbing his hand.

We ended up getting Panda Express. When we got back we saw a posted on the fringe. It was from Yoongis mom.
To Yoongi and jimin
I had to go out of town for a little..I'm sorry this was on such short notice. But you guys are old enough to live by your selfs. So be good love you guys.
                                                    ~Mrs min
I was a little surprised. But Yoongi didn't seemed to care. It was a little odd. Yoongi loved his mom. But again..I wouldn't know how it felt to love a family member. I only knew how to love Yoongi. And that was a romantic relationship. I didn't realize I started crying. "Why are you crying jiminie?"Yoongi asked rubbing my back. "I-i was thinking a-about my parents, a-and how they never loved me, a-and how I didn't know how it felt to love some one as a Parent figure..." I say in sniffles. "It's ok. My mom loves you just as much as she loves me, and maybe a little more.." he says giving me a soft smile. I nod my head and get up.

Hewwo der buddy! I'm kinda running out of ideas...so yea..anyways I hoped you enjoyed the story! Love ya!💗
                                                       ~Jiminchu♥️