chapter one

"You just had to be the one

"You just had to be the one." I said as Brittany got out the car with black on. "Especially when we around here you know they don't play that shct." Keisha said to Brittany.

"Well look all them up in there can kiss my fat ass, because they know i can't rock no one solid ass color without me throwing a little bit of my taste to it." She said tutting her lips up. Keisha tolled her ass.

I was apart of this team called SNO patrol short for snow patrol. The colors we rocked was of course was white no other color depending sometimes. Brittany always rocked an extra color to her white, and my peoples be tripping about it.

They claim if you gone rock white rock it the right way. But i don't be tripping i know she don't mean nun bad by it no way.

"Wassup cus." I dapped up my homie cutthroat as he walked pass me. I seen a group of females walk by giggling and blowing kisses at me. I knew that they seen my females next to me, but i know they don't care.

"Groupies." Keisha said rolling her eyes. I chuckled at what she said. "Calm down keisha." Brittany said to her. "Aight one of these bitches keep trying me they will get popped." She said grabbing her gun.

"Baby calm down you know i don't want them why you stressing shawty?" I said. She looked at me immediately calmed down. "Yeah you right."

"Aye cuh! Wassup maaan." My partner S double N said. "Hey keisha, Hey Brittany." He nodded. "Hey." They both said in union.

"Aye cus wassup where you been at?" I said dapping him up. "Man they had me up in New York handling BUSINESS you feel me?" He smiled.

"Ahh!" I said dapping him up with our hand shake. "That's wassup any news on the new connect man?" He said leaning on the car.

"Nah man....you kno B.I.G S not letting us know nothing cus of what happened last time." I said shaking my head.

"Damn...man." He said. "All i know is this check better be looking big cus...I'm trying to get out this shct man."

"For good?!" S double N semi yelled. "Yes bro shhhh! " I said looking around. "And i need nobody knowing that. Man look I'm trying to make this last cut for me and you."

"I'm trying to get my females out of here i wanna be done with this shct for good, and you know i don't have no record on me I've never been caught once."

"I'm the best the team got, but you can't always depend on the hero man." I said looking around. "You right." He said. "Now let's go up in here and live it up." I said dapping him up.

Me and my girlfriends walked inside at the same time. We walked upstairs to the V.I.P area where i team was at.

"Oooooh we got street aka snow in the buildinggggg!" The Dj yelled out then the whole club yelled and cheered.

I leaned against the glass and looked down at the crowd. "This what respect looks like." My parter S double N said to me. I bobbed my head and smirked at his remark.