Yukio Okumura-I Love You So Much

"Damn it Yukio, why can't I go?"
"Because it's too dangerous"
"Yukio, I'm a middle first class exorcist! The exact same as you"
"There are many reasons I don't want you to come along, but the fact that it's too dangerous makes up a major part of it"
"Yuki!"

"No y/n"

We were silent for a while as I started pouting, I heard him sigh and he turned around from cleaning his gun and I could feel his eyes.

"Y/n please try to understand I'm telling you this because I don't want anything to happen to you" He spoke to me
"Fine...but where am I going to go instead? I don't wanna be bored" I turned around to face him
"Ah, yes about that you get to teach my class while I'm away"
"WHAT!!?!?" I asked in shock.
"Haha,your a brilliant knight and tamer Y/n, I want you to teach them"
"Fine"
"Haha don't pout so much, I'll be back soon"
"Okay, bye bye Yuki and be safe"
"I will and Y/n-"
"OH! hang on!"

I untied my necklace from my neck and gave it to him. It had a blue rose as it's charm, and my mother was the one who gave it to me.

"This is my favourite necklace Yuki and I'm giving to you for now, but you had better give it back to me"
He looked at me in understanding.
"Alright y/n, you better get going their class starts in five minutes" He said to me.
"What! Why the hell didn't you tell me! Ok I'll see you this evening!" I went to leave the room in a hurry.
"Alright, bye y/n"

I ran out of Yukio's dorm and tried to find the nearest door to use my key to get into the school.
Ok, so I like Yukio, I've known him for a long time I was training to be an exorcist, around the same time Yukio was and we got to know each other, I developed feelings for him, I know that's dangerous in our line of work.

And my reasons for becoming and exorcist, Yukio does not approve of them at all.
But I have to.
He's still out there...
The one who killed my parents and to make matters worse...he was my brother and a demon..
Now before you ask I'm not a demon, my mother was seduced by a demon and then she gave birth to my brother.

Well, half brother.

But I cared for him my mother wanted nothing to do with him and then he...kills both my parents and goes off with his demon father.

I plan to hunt them both down and kill them.

I eventually came to the class room and stepped straight through and sat down on Yukio's desk.
"Ok my names y/n l/n. So I don't normally teach this sort of stuff, so ask me questions and I'll answer as best I can"

"................................................................."

God I hate silence.
"Ok, then I'm a Knight and a Tamer does that help?" I asked.
A hand went up, great.
I looked to see who it was and he looked like Yukio, was this his brother Rin?
He sometimes talked about him to me.
"Yeah, your Rin right?"
"How'd you know"
"I'm pretty good friends with Yukio you look almost just like him, he has an older brother I've never met. It all fits. Anyway what's you question."
"Errr yeah, Your a knight right? What's your weapon?"
"Ah, I was hoping someone would ask. How about I show you?"
He nodded very hesitantly.

"Oka, Sayuri"

In a few seconds my daggers were coming out of palm and I held them and twirled them around.

"These are my daggers Oka and Sayuri they are angelic spirits much like Arthur Angel's sword. But my dagger's are sisters and work together, they can form a sword but I personally prefer daggers"
"Wow that's awesome" Rin said eyes wide.

I put Oka and Sayuri away after debates for a demonstration of fighting using what I could only assume was Yukio's chair.

But I didn't think it would be a good idea.