제 1 장 : Jimin

H̲e̲a̲v̲y̲ ̲h̲e̲a̲r̲t̲s̲, ̲l̲i̲k̲e̲ ̲h̲e̲a̲v̲y̲ ̲c̲l̲o̲u̲d̲s̲ ̲i̲n̲ ̲t̲h̲e̲ ̲s̲k̲y̲, ̲a̲r̲e̲ ̲b̲e̲s̲t̲ ̲r̲e̲l̲i̲e̲v̲e̲d̲ ̲b̲y̲ ̲t̲h̲e̲ ̲l̲e̲t̲t̲i̲n̲g̲ ̲o̲f̲ ̲a̲ ̲l̲i̲t̲t̲l̲e̲ ̲w̲a̲t̲e̲r̲

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

Saturday Morning

Waking up feeling drained and not knowing your surroundings is just fun. Then feeling someone shift behind you. You just now noticed something wrapped around your waist and a comforting warmth surrounding the room. You either have 2 options. Freak out and scream or slowly get out of bed take your shit and leave. Of course, I chose the second option. And maybe, the second option was the worst option. 

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

 4 Days earlier

-Jimin's POV-

work. work. work. work.

That's all I have been doing the past few months. Getting paychecks, grocery shopping, eating, sleeping, showering and work. The first thing I noticed when I woke up was how cold my bedroom in my apartment was. I shuffle further into the blankets and close my eyes without a thought.

The next thing I know there's blaring sound on the nightstand snapping my eyes open not feeling partially awake. Not like I needed that sleep or anything. I see its 8 in the morning. Yay.

Grudgingly climbing out of bed into the freezing air of the room and shuffle into the connected bath. I don't even dare to glance at the mirror and head straight for the shower. I open the old stained blue curtains and grumble with disgust.

"I need to get new curtains." I sigh and look around at the bath walls. I scrunch my face," Maybe even clean after work."

"Orrrrr, maybe just laze around with a couple of pints of ice cream and sad as fuck dramas."

I mumble while nodding my head and reaching out to turn the nozzle for freezing water to come gushing out. I shiver at the thought of taking another iceberg shower.

"I really need to move." I murmur to myself.

After about 20 minutes of scrub-a-dub-dub. I head out of the shower. I reach blindly over to the towel rack and feel nothing but a cold old metal rusted bar. I snap my head and see no towels. I sigh and look up to the ceiling, closing my eyes.

"Fucking hell," I mumble once more.

I reopen my eyes and go to open the door when a knock echos through the apartment following with a deep but loud cheerful voice.

"Bitch, hurry the fuck up. I wanna get to work."

Ahh. Taehyung and betcha shy Hoseok as well. I run into my room putting whatever I find. Which ends up being a red and white mitch match socks, grey sweater, and black pants. Not so bad. I run and almost slip and slide on the way there. I open the door for it to only burst open when I barely open it a tiny centimeter.

"Finally you answered. Feels like I was waiting for fucking eternity." I roll my eyes at Taehyung's confession.

"Yeah, totally, just barge right in no problem what so ever," I mumble out loud hoping for Taehyung to hear me.

I look back out into the hallway and see Hoseok smiling at me.

"SUNSHINE COME HERE!!" I yelled enthusiastically.

He walks in slowly only for me to pull him in a friendly hug. I wrap my arms around his waist and him to wrap them around my chest. He sways our two bodies back-and-forth. I hear a low growl behind me. I partially let go of Hoseok to see Taehyung glaring at me.

"Oh come on growly. Am I not allowed to hug my best friend?"

Hoseok giggles at my words only stirring Taehyung up more. He stalks over to us and grabs Hoseok's wrist, pulls him into his arms, wraps his arms around his waist tightly. He settles his face into his neck. Of course, sniffing his scent which is only really intense for mates. I hear growling from Taehyung and whispering of Hoseok to him. Only guessing it's sweet and assurance to his mate. I roll my eyes laughing at them. I shake my head while walking towards the hallway closet to receive my things before walking back over to the couple.

"Come on lovebirds time to head to work. TAEHYUNG STOP LICKING HIS NECK!"

Hoseok giggles while pulling away from his satisfied mate. I motion towards the door ready to leave. Taehyung glares at me while Hoseok links his arm with him. Taehyung pulls Hoseok towards the door only for me to earn a growl when they pass. I see Hoseok rolls his eyes while smiling. Taehyung pulls him out of the door, heading towards the crappy elevator. I once again roll my eyes. I turn around and grab the handle of the door closing and locking the apartment up. I stuff the keys in the pocket which is holding my phone and earbuds. I head towards the elevator to see the couple once again making out. I sigh.

"Come on you two. We don't wanna be late."

They pull apart only to see Hoseok blushing when he sees me. He then quickly dives his face into Taehyung's chest. Which then Taehyung grows a cocky smile. The elevator dings announcing its arrival. Two people exit, who also look like druggies, but whatever. We enter into the elevator, I turn around pressing the grimy button that indicates ground level. The door shuts with a small creepy clink and shuffles on the way down. I sigh once again. It's only 9 in the morning now and I am pretty sure this is my fiftieth time sighing.

Todays gonna be a great day.  

◇─◇──◇────◇────◇────◇────◇────◇─────◇──◇─◇

🇼​🇪​🇱​🇨​🇴​🇲​🇪​ 🇹​🇴​ 

'🇴​🇳​🇪​ 🇳​🇮​🇬​🇭​🇹​ 🇸​🇹​🇦​🇳​🇩​'