Perfect

Britney has just finished her world tour. Her and Jamie were in their hotel room as the sun started to rise. "Ahhh" Britney yawned. "What a perfect morning. I'm finally done with my tour, now it's time for test and relaxation". "Mochaaaa" called Britney. "Ruf ruf ruf".

"Oh Mocha I love you so much. I don't even know what I would do without you. Stay here baby. I gotta go get dressed. Jamie...Jamie come here". "Yeah Britney?". "Do you wanna go get a coffee with me"?. "Sure" replied Jamie. Jamie went to get ready, while Britney was in front of her mirror, adding some finishing touches.

She brushed her blonde, soft hair and applied her favorite lip bomb, "Smack Dem Lips". "Pop" went Britney's lips as she added the finally coat. "Let's go Jamie I'm ready". "Hang on Brit, I'm brushing my teeth. "Okay, we'll hurry up!". "Oh Mocha, I'm going to miss you, but I'll be back in a hour or two. You stay right here and play with toy, okay baby".

Jamie walked to Brits room. "Come on, I'm ready". "Okay, go on I'll be there In a min. Let me give Mocha a lil more kisses". "Ugh" replied Jamie. "Well I'm going to start the car and I'll be waiting for you". "Okay go Jamie!". As Jamie exited the room, Britney was putting Mochas little booties on. "Okay sweety,I'll be back. Love you lots!" Brit said as she gently laid Mocha on her gold studded bed.

As Britney left her room, her phone began to rang. "Hit me baby one more time" was her ringtone. "Hello". "Hey bitch, wassup". It was her best friend, miss Lindsey Lohan. She was so deep in her convo she forgot to enter the code on the door to make the dead bolt lock. So, anyone could get in with a pick.

As Britney continued to the elevator while talking to Lindsey, someone witnessed the door from around the corner. "Clank" said the door as the mysterious perp entered the hotel room....